Skiiboski from 'Idol' -- The Many Mug Shots

1/14/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Skiiboski from last night's "American Idol" is used to being in front of judges -- because the guy has been arrested as many times as DMX ... almost.

TMZ has obtained Antonio "Skiiboski" Wheeler's five mug shots from his arrests in Florida -- which according to Skiiboski's inmate history report from the Orange County Corrections Department, occurred between March of 2005 and December of 2009.

March 2005: Possession of cannabis with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine, escape, and two counts resisting an officer without violence.

November 2005: Ten counts of contempt of court, providing false ID to law enforcement officer, escape during transport, resisting officer without violence, possession of cocaine and battery by detainee in detention facility.

February 2007: Possession of controlled substance of less than 10 grams, providing false ID to law enforcement officer, resisting officer without violence, escape.

August 2008: Violation of probation, driving while license suspended, no registration.

December 2009: Contempt of court.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he could win, this is to funny,smoking a blunt before the show

Triple Play

# 30 NUNYA. Please stop playing the Race Card. You are so anti white and everything but black you are showing the TMZ community what a fool you are. everyone on Idol gets a backround check before they go to Hollywood. There have been many people of all Races that have been disqualified not just Blacks. Get your head out of your sorry A$$ and lighten up. I suppose you think that Tiger Woods was right in what he did because his wife was a White She Devil Nunya you are an Idiot

duh

Regardless of age, sex, or race...if you have a criminal background like that you should be excluded from reality t.v. Reality T.V. personalities are thrust into forced situations with other people who could then be at risk. It is totally different than trying to break into the business as an actor or singer.

Perez Hilton's Bumhole

This a good reminder of why I don't watch American "Idle"

whynot

I did see him on the show last night and I thought he had a nice voice. It is really a shame he has a criminal history. Maybe if he were given a chance to sing, he could move forward and improve himself from here on out. But I guess the question is - Is he right for American Idol? I am not too sure. I just think it is really unfair how they always x out the women who have any nude photos and have kept on people with criminal pasts. Which is worse? Oh well, he did have a nice voice. Hope he can clean up his act!

stonecold

Here's a rule suggestion for AI: No contestants who also have a MUG SHOT.

Cody Serpa

Wow, people have been booted over (((TOPLESS))) photos; females, obviously. And _that's_ (((LEGAL))). This guy broke the law not once, not twice, but 5 staggering times. He _can't_ be passed through any longer.

Blacks who use the race card make me want to vomit down their pathetic throats. It seems "you attack one, you attack all" rings true w/ _some_ Blacks. You get cop an outright _phony_ claim of racism, when it's _clearly_ NOTTTTTTTT the case.

This dude -- regardless of gender or race or religion -- _is_ a crim|inal. Boot him!!!!

MP

Get rid of him. He doesn't deserve a shot on American Idol. I can understand a transgression or two, but he's shown a pattern of behavior for breaking the law. And these were only times he was caught! I'm sure there's a hundred other times when he wasn't caught.

Amazing

I heard "Pants on the Ground" on my early morning radio talk show. It was so funny, I got up laughing. I may have to watch that Idol show to see if he wins.

Tracy Boone

This guy is a liability for the show. If they take him to hollywood with his background and inability to even act appropriately, someone could get hurt and the liability would be huge. Some of these kids arent even 18 years old yet and the show has a responsibility to protect them and not put them in danger near this guy.

Georgia Girl

Slippery son of a gun.

jerome

This is the kind of guy the best looking women go for though... record and all....

Vienna

Why did they send him to Hollywood? He is a criminal!
I hope he goes back to jail and stops saying that
ugly nickname of his 3000 times.

rayman

I don't know whats more pathetic: the fact that American Idol doesn't do background checks on the the people they put on TV or that TMZ does (who gives a s*%#)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments