'Jersey Shore' Chick Wins Golden Globes

1/15/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock's biggest competition at the Golden Globes isn't Meryl Streep ... it's the very revealing performance of "Jersey Shore's" demure beauty, J-WOWW.

Jersey Shore' Chick Wins Golden Globes
The 23-year-old ingenue showed off her awards on last night's amazing episode of the fist-pumping reality show.

J-WOWW would like to thank the person that made this all possible ... her doctor.

Jard

Sandy Bullock could use some boobies..She is FLAT as a board

joe

i am think ing of getting gastric by pass surgery ..does it work,,i weigh 564 lbs and men do not look at me when i am at the beach,,i love to sun but mothers hide there kids eyes when i lay out and i am embarressed,,i want men to have sexy thoughts about me,,what do you all think,,i am sitting here eating a whopper sandwich with double beef and extra bacon with fries and a diet coke ,,please help me decide what to do..can i look like brittney..and is the operation free because i am unemployed and have no insurance,,

Posted at 1:18PM on Jan 15th 2010 by bertha

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/15/gilbert-arenas-pleads-guilty-to-felony-gun-charge/#comments#ixzz0ciVm3kU3
can someone pay for this operation for me please it isd 150,000

LWood

This may seem pretty naive of me but can fake boobs produce milk?

Posted at 3:58PM on Jan 15th 2010 by Whamo

Yes - as long as there are real ones under there somewhere!

cochino

she's FUGLY

too bad those things do nothing for her.

I'd have invested in fixing her face first

lisa mae magillacuddy

those funbags look like they're as fake as Snooki Dooki's "tan"!!! what a freakin freak!! in fact, they are ALL freaks!! LMAO!!

lisa mae magillacuddy

i wonder if she had her jumblies done by the same doctor as that beauty contestant Preshawn chick?

Bren

I think she is pretty.....I like her....I like her for punching that Mike jerk too...

Sono

" If I only had a braaaaain..."

I laughed

But seriously, the double sided tape that she uses to keep her clothes on at the club should also be mentioned alongside her doctor. She looks fantastic from the neck down!

disturbed

Not to worry, everyone.
I've solved it.

It was Mrs. Boob in the Boob Room with the Boob.

Dave In Tulsa

Since when do we hate chicks with implants? Who cares? Looks like fun to me.

billyhohoho613

I WANT TO TOUCH THEM!!!

POINDEXTER

OMG her implants are f--ked up! They aren't the same size. Just shows how intelligent she really is. Better get back on the pole to earn money and fix what your Momma didn't give ya.

blondie81

what a whore. I hope she dies.

becky

If you would not watch the show... it will go away!!! Please... let's get back to some self respect and good acting. A good movie would be nice.

fancee

She looked like she was on her way to a demented version of Hee-Haw!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments