'Bachelor' Producer -- Will Work for Hookups

1/16/2010 2:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Bachelor" producer who was fired over an alleged inappropriate relationship with a show contestant was seen tooling around West Hollywood yesterday -- presumably looking for a gig with less strict rules about hooking up with coworkers.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

Ryan Callahan should send his resume to David Letterman -- we hear they're pretty chill about those things over there.

No sign of his alleged lady friend, Rozlyn Papa.

Gini Kaur

I think people are just jealous about the whole controversial issue with Roslyn and the producer. It's not a big deal she got kicked off!! Give the girl a break!

Gini Kaur

Women have such low standards these days that they will do anything to ruin someone else's reputation. They act as if they just fell from Heaven and are pure. They are only happy if they get some...not if someone else does. Everyone wants to be loved!

beta

first - and this is boring...

betty

you boring beta

betty

you sooo boring beta

betty

beta you boring

vintagewhatever

Fat and balding. No wonder he has to use his job as a producer to get sex.

Sniglet

I have worked with the producers of this show. They are some the biggest A-holes in the industry. I hope they get cancer.

Strawberrygirl

TMZ...he doesn't look anything like the picture you posted the other day...He looks pretty good in this photo. Now I can see why she looked his way...I was still scratching my head with the other pic.

And, frankly, had I seen this photo...I maybe would have voted for him. lol... NOT BAD!

Also, Please add a "Neither" button to your polls... PLEASE!!!!

justsaying

This is what happens when one seeks immediate gratification without looking at the possible consequences. We call these people blitheriig idiots. And idiots always get what they deserve. A chance to look for another job.

bianca

This guy looks good - very masculine! I prefer him to "the bachelor." He seems very tall, too! His other photo was so unflattering. Good luck hottie!

Gail

Silly boy! She's probably using another man by now and he's without a job.

PD

I'd still love to know what exactly was their "inappropriate relationship"... kissing? oral? intercourse? And were they actually caught in the act?

skinny

I think this fired producer should try to shop around a reality show about his undercover lover. Probably will garner more ratings than Bachelor, you think?

?????

This guy must have gone on a seious diet since the last photo TMZ posted about a few days ago?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments