« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

Gets Clipped

1/17/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen found time in between court dates in Aspen to take in a Los Angeles Clippers game last night.

Charlie Sheen

The Clips lost to LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. And so much for trying to low-key it -- Charlie's face was plastered on the Jumbotron.

Lots of drama for Charlie. Last Friday, the set of "Two and a Half Men" was cleared after what sources say was a threat to Jon Cryer -- we're told something with his ex.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Yolanda Nixon

Leave the guy alone. All he was wanting was to check out the game.

spread the love

Let's start calling him by his real name - Carlos Estevez. That is much more an appropriate sounding name, almost sinister sounding. Carlos - wife abuser (alleged). Carlos - prostitute purveyor (alleged). Carlos - drug addict (alleged). Carlos - shot his girlfriend (by accident).

If he can't hide behind his Hollywood persona of Charlie Sheen, then he becomes human like the rest of us, and in his case it ain't so pretty.

Googie

Okay, I'll be the brave one, I still like Charlie. Yeah, he registered a .04, but Brooke registered a .13. I don't think he's completely innocent, but at .13 I think Brooke may have provoked & escalated the argument. Who knows what she did to Charlie in that condition. The boozing was probably what they had in common in the beginning.

roo

Why is this revolting man in the news at all? He's a woman beater, coke head and alcoholic who hides behind his celebrity status. Ick! Enough of his nasty mug, already!

roo

Very sad that some people care so little for a person's morals and actions that they'll STILL watch his show even after he beats his wife (and past wives and girlfriends.)

roo

Yes, it surely IS a double standard to wail on Chris Brown yet ignore Charlie's abuse. It's either wrong or right - not wrong for a black and right for a white. That doesn't cut it (and yes, I'm white.)

Really Doe

#18 Google

Sorry you lame. Your not being brave. Your just applying the ole bouble standard.

Its confirmed that this guy regularly rented hookers, cheated on his wives and has always been abusive.

The guy that you like, put a knife to the mother of his childrens throat and threatened to kill her if she left.

Meanwhile Tiger is public enemy #1. What even worse is you'll come up with some excuse for why there's a double standard instead of realizing it and changing it.

You guys hate Tiger but Charlie is some how dear to your hearts. LMAO!!!!!!
Some of you guys are hilarious and dont even know it.

Yes you're right she made Charlie put a knife to her throat and threaten to kill her.

Jan

Sorry Charlie,
You are a poor excuse for a man.....
Not attractive at all.
I do wish you get your "act" together for the sake of all your kids.

Really Doe

Sorry but its funny that this guy isnt hated. I mean he has one of the most popular shows and is the highest paid actor on TV. When this all came out his rating stayed the same. The advertising stayed the same and all he lost was some free underwear. LMAO!!!!!

Damn you get treated better even if you PRETEND to be white. LOL

"Carlos you're under arrest"

"DONT CALL ME THAT OR I'LL GET PISSED OFFICER. I GO BY THE NAME OF Charlie Sheen Sir"

"Oh didnt recognize you. Nevermind. You're free to go(again). Love the show"

Really Doe

People want Charlos to get his act together but they want Tiger to lose his money wife and kids. LMAO!!!!!!
If Charlos gets treatment he's getting his act together. If Tiger gets treatment he's trying to trick us into feeling sorry for him.
Like problems are exclusive to white people with no athletic ability.
Like Dave Chappelle said. You gotta watch those no good tricksters.LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I love double standards. Dont you?

BigDaddy

Lets give Charlie a break. Like me he has had some poor choices in women. Their family came from my home town. Very respective people. Nothing like being famous to drag you down. He's a person like the rest of us.

Tazandra

This is one of the most unattractive men in show business. Physically and morally. Obviously some women find his money a powerful attraction. If he wasn't paying for it, no one would sleep with him....except his wife who is willing to wait for her payday.

Wil

Why is he never with his KIDS? He seems like a real loser!

MJ

He's had his problems, but in this last incident I see the blame at the feet of the person who was drunk off her ass and changed her story multiple times rather than the guy who was sober and trying to have a good Christmas with his kids. I'll keep supporting him until I actually see proof otherwise, instead of taking the word of people making huge assumptions on a gossip site comment section.

DNA

jeebus, I'd drink to if I had to live with this a$$clown. He's an old, ugly, pervert.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments