MTV Star: I Never Attacked My Baby

1/20/2010 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The MTV reality star accused of brutally attacking his one-year-old daughter claims he's not the "monster" he appears to be -- and insists he never once laid a hand on his child.

TMZ spoke with Markice "Kesan" Moore -- who's currently wanted by Georgia police -- and the former "From G's to Gents" star claims he plans on turning himself in to authorities some time this afternoon.

Moore claims the only thing he should be held accountable for is the broken wrist his daughter suffered when she fell out of her bed in July -- while under his care.

As for his daughter's other reported injuries -- 2 broken arms, broken leg, 3 broken ribs, broken collarbone and bruising --- Moore claims the damage was not caused under his watch.

Moore insists he never intended to run from the situation -- he claims he just wanted to "get everything in order" before turning himself in.

Moore claims he's being unfairly judged because he punched someone in the face on the MTV show -- and tells TMZ, "I love my daughter."

SoCal Razzles

This man is a MONSTER! Babies don't just get injuries like that unless someone is inflicting them!

SoCal Razzles

MTV PRODUCES A BUNCH OF CRAP REALITY SHOWS!!!!!! I HATE MTV.

WillOTheWisp

Let me repeat myself from the previous post on this clown:

'IF' he's guilty, I hope he gets worst than what he did to that poor little child!
I don't understand why the mothers of these infants would ever consider leaving their child in the care of these types of men!!!
There are obvious clues that these men are capable of abusing the helpless babies!!! There’s NO errands or jobs important enough to leave a child in the care of some hostile ass hole!
What are these women thinking?
In ‘most’ of these cases, the women seems to think that their men possess some innate nurturing instinct. NOT!!!
With ethics and morals being toss out, along side of God and the Bible, where do they think these jerks are getting their ability to judge right from wrong???
When you CHOOSE a man with NO Sense of Integrity, you’d better send your children, and your animals, far away from that man and to a very, very safe place!!!! And, YOU, yourself, have better prepare to meet your Creator, if you choose to stay with him!!!
The very essence of a human being who has been hurt, abused or just totally degraded, will cause one to lose their sense of integrity, and a lot of these men have been through hell and high waters, struggling with their own identities; Why then, leave your babies/children in their care????
Where there is no sense of integrity, there is NO essence of love, kindness, peace, joy, and truth! So, how can you expect a man to give what he doesn‘t possess???
I blame the women for failing to protect their helpless children!!
God bless all the helpless!!!!

J Byrd

I don't like violence but this guy definately deserves to be beaten silly. I hope he gets at least 15 yrs in prison, they love dudes like him so he can be their beeyatch!!

WillOTheWisp

Another thing; If there's other children and animals in that house, GET THEM OUT OF THERE!

CPS has been doing a lousy job lately! Therefore, I think we should do away with CPS and permit society (possessing integrity of course) to do what is necessary to protect our elderly, the disabled, the children and our pets.

This country has gone tee-totally-nuts! Just look at Nancy Grace for a week; children being abused in the worst ways, killed, tossed like garbage; wives/girlfriends coming up missing because they’re pregnant; animals being tortured/killed just for humans amusements! Good Grief! Stop the world, I want to get off!

No! Not really! I, also see the integrity, that I speak about, being played out.
Humans helping humans all over the world. I may not be able to help in the magnitude that a mass of people can, but I can/have/will continue to do whatever I can to be a part of the solutions, instead of the problems. You can believe that!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!

JOHNNY

This thug needs to be behind bars, hes guilty ...he ran from police that big sign he did it...the gangsta thug shouldnt see daylight again..Men who harm Women and kids are cowards.. this guy and Chris Brown are pretty boys trying to be gangsta pervs.

michaelacarterallen

To THE EMT...THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE...U DO A BANG UP JOB WHEN ALL YOU WANNA DO SOMETIMES IS BANG THE PEOPLE UP SIDE THE HEAD...YOU SAVE THEIR LIVES...THANK YOU....ONE DAY TMZ BOY WILL NEED AN EMT..IF HES LUCKY N NOT DEAD BEFORE THEY EVEN GET THERE...AND HE WILL THINK ABOUT HECKLING YOU...TSK TSK

P

MTV and their realty shows suck.

CHRYSTAL

These men need to inderstand that they a very strong. Putting your hands on these little kids is very dangerous and can really harm them(in this case he did). Yes men want to have a role in disciplining their kids but as for hitting them....no way i'm totally against it.

DaJournalist

AIn't no way in the world that my child could sustain all of those injuries and the only thing I could say is "It didn't happen on my watch." I would be locked up for kicking the ass of the person whos watch it DID happen under. I could see if he said the reports of her injuries are incorrect... But he didn't even say THAT.

Maybe if he wasn't runnin around trying to be a damn rapperand punchin' people in the face on national tv, he could provide proper care for his child. People don't know who you are. Just what you did. And based on your past performances, you're in for an uphill battle Kesan. Im just sayin. Grow the f*ck up already.

DaJournalist

Oh yeah.. And I am very familiar with Cobb County police. They'll issue a warrant for farting hard in a public zone.

But in this instance, I'd prefer they err on the side of caution, protect the child and sort out the details later. Turning a blind eye could result in someones death and we don't want that!

roo

Markice, shake hands with Chris Brown. You're both cut from the same violent cloth.

Jenn

If he did do this hes a psycho that needs to be locked up. If not then he shouldnt have ran and should have stuck around to find the truth. At #7 no parent can account for minor child hood related injuries such as a bruise from a fall. However injuries of this extent I would be out for someones life if that were my child. May God bless that poor baby with a better future. My prayers are with that little girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3