Jackson Estate to Joe -- Off the Money Train!

1/22/2010 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Estate won't pay Joe JacksonMichael Jackson's estate does not want to pay Joe Jackson an allowance, because Michael Jackson did not want his dad to be a beneficiary under the will and Joe wants to use the money for lavish expenses -- not maintenance.

According to legal docs just filed, estate lawyers say Joe was never legally dependent on Michael Jackson during his life.

And, according to estate lawyers, the so-called "maintenance expenses" Joe wants include vacations, air travel, hotels, assistants and legal fees.

And Joe Jackson says the allowance will include money so he can "support his children or grandchildren."

jmo

The man's a greedy dog. I'm sure he's always lived off his son one way or another while he was alive. Even in death, MJ can't get away from him. The courts should scrape this old dog off, and let Michael finally have some peace.

Roy

Oh wow. It was Michael's family sponging off of him that made him broke, then they convinced him it was whites and Jews who took his money.

Even in Michael's death that family will do everything it can to make sure Michael's kids have NOTHING when they come of age.

sue

Truth Unblinded

Posted at 3:11PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by 3Storms

Those kids will be fine, trust me. worry about your own kids, if you have any. That goes for everybody else too.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

New story up

MiMi

70. newtomj- i am sorry i brought that over from the other board, i cant seem to post anywhere today but a few words..ggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! i just find that info very interesting and how on the brothers show jermaine was in dubai just not to long ago. sue from tampa

Posted at 3:15PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by sue

------------------------------------------------------------

Jermaine just did a television interview in Dubai.

"Michael's Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson reached out to the Muslim world in a long, controversial interview with the Dubai-based pan-Arab news channel Al-Arabiya aired Thursday night."

The article along with ideos of the interview can be viewed here:

Darlene

He really has alot of nerve!! Hes the poor excuse of a father!
If MJ wanted him to have any money, he would have left him some!

sue

thankyou mimi for the post, i will check it out- sue from tampa

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Here Sue and Mimi the full translation.....

32. I saw people who seem to be Michael Jackson, who moved to the successor of a tower in Dubai 2 days before the opening. The person who was surrounded by what looks like the army of bodyguards, and was wearing a mask and had short hair. I will try to provide more details as I can find them. Posted at 1:04 PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Anonymous Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/22/michael-jackson-joe-jackson-estate- allowance-court / 3 # comments # ixzz0dNJAicnP

sue

sue

pmiller, we could only hope it would be mj!!! sue from tampa

murray

STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

Dahillzig

79. i have sent so many post today and they have not gone through so if for some reason they hit all at once please dont think i have lost my mind. frustrating!!!sue from tampa - there is a new story up..

Posted at 3:31PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by sue

Same here. I thought is was just me. Sent about 5 so far. And of course I can't remember everything I wrote in the previous ones...LOL

anna

JOE JACKSON NEEDS TO GET A JOB AND LET MJ REST IN PEACE. IT WAS CLEAR THAT MICHAEL DID NOT WANT TO SUPPORT HIM, PER HIS WILL. I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE, MICHAEL WAS AS SMART AS THE GENIUS HE WAS. HE LEFT HIM OUT OF HIS WILL FOR A REASON. THAT IS WHY HE LEFT BRANCA AND MCLAIN IN CHARGE OF HIS ESTATE. HE PROBABLY KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER WITH US. JOE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALOT OF WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MICHAEL'S INNER FEELINGS. I DON'T KNOW THIS MAN (JOE), BUT TO LISTEN TO THE THE DETAILS THAT MICHAEL HIMSELF DESCRIBED ABOUT THE ABUSE IS ENOUGH FOR THE HATE TO COME OUT OF ANY INDIVIDUAL. I PRAY THAT HIS KIDS ARE AS SMART AS MICHAEL AND WHEN THEY TURN OF AGE GET AWAY FROM THE JACKSON CLAN AS FAST AS THEY CAN. THESE KIDS NEED TO KNOW THAT THEIR DAD WAS TRULY A GIFT TO THE WHOLE WORLD FROM GOD. WHETHER PEOPLE WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT, THEIR WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MICHAEL (AS A PERSON OR AS AN ENTERTAINER). I AM STILL CRYING OVER THE LOSS OF MJ AND SOMETIMES I SIT HERE AND THINK THAT HIS DEATH ACTUALLY AFFECTED HIS FANS MORE THAN HIS OWN FAMILY. I KNOW IT AFFECTED ME LIKE I KNEW HIM PERSONALLY. I'VE WATCHED EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF THE JACKSON'S OVER AND OVER TRYING TO FIND SOME HONESTY AND I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT THEY ARE SO FAKE, ESPECIALLY JERMAINE. THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE ON TOP AGAIN. THE KING HAS LEFT US AND NEVER AGAIN WILL THE JACKSON'S BE THE SAME. MICHAEL MADE THE JACKSON'S (NOT JOE). WITHOUT MJ, THE JACKSON'S WOULD HAVE GOT AS FAR AS JOE DID - NOWHERE. GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY AND I KNOW JOE HAS HIS COMING.

MiMi

78. Here Sue and Mimi the full translation.....

Posted at 3:30PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by pmiller

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks pmiller. I had seen where this had been posted on the other board earlier. You saved me from having to look for an onlibe arabic translator.

sue, when I have trouble posting I have found that if I delete my temp internet files and cookies then reboot the posting problems often go away. Sometimes just opening up a new window helps also.