Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Divorce -- Impossible

1/24/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad PittBrad Pitt and Angeline Jolie are not pulling the plug on their relationship, multiple people directly connected with the couple tell TMZ.

There's a report out that Brad and Angie are calling it quits. One source -- who should know -- says, "It's B.S."

BTW -- it's a guarantee the two won't be getting a divorce, because the two are not married.

It is now safe to step back from the ledge.

Lora

How can they get a legal separation when they are not legally married? Article is bogus!

missdona

It's Angelina - not Angeline, TMZ. Please correct.

Scroomy

Who gives a flying f**k.

becky

Isn't this the way it always ends... they (celebs) come out and tell you all is fine and then a month later they are splitsville! I am saying it is over and just a matter of time when the truth come out.

Robyn

Ok I just saw an article on Yahoo that said "Angelina Hates New Orleans" and Brad loves it so this is why they fight. She can stay her psycho self in France where she belongs. WHO DAT!!!! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

I'm sorry.... where does it say that they're married??? It says pulling the plug on their "relationship".

AmaniLee

They're not married, IDIOTS!!

Shelly

Since they never got married, I really don't see what they need to split moneywise. He makes money from his movies and she makes money from her movies; what's his is his and what's hers is hers.
The only thing they need to work out is custody for the children. I feel sorry for those poor kids!!

Snow Rose

What do you expect when a relationship's foudation is built on lies, deception, cheating, and home wrecking? How sp[ecial!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Who give`s a rat`s azz.

Grace

Brad has been looking like c-ap for some time which indicates to me that he is not happy. And like so many others here have said, they are only shacking up so either one can leave anytime. Who cares?

lisa_rzepnicki

Those two DB's were screwing around with each other while he was married to Jennifer A, that is NO foundation to start anything that's real and going to last, now that the newness of forbidden nookie and babies is wearing off and the stresses of career and parenthood are setting in, we all see what they're made of, basically not shi&*. End it already, I'm sick of hearing about then.

becky

26. Brad & Angie - you are not allowed to EVER break up. You have 6 kids to raise, you're the coolest couple in the world, and you gotta work it out. You are American ROYALTY!
-------------------------
I'm not sure why you think these two are AMERICAN ROYALTY??? You are nuts... she is a slut / drug user and he is a douch... I don't think any star at this point has errand the right to be labeled AMERICAN ROYALTY.

becky

26. Brad & Angie - you are not allowed to EVER break up. You have 6
kids to raise, you're the coolest couple in the world, and you gotta
work it out. You are American ROYALTY!
-------------------------
I'm not sure why you think these two are AMERICAN ROYALTY??? You are
nuts... she is a slut / drug user and he is a douch... I don't think
any star at this point has earned the right to be labeled AMERICAN
ROYALTY.