Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

Missy

by Tellitlikeitis
I know tmz is not a very reliable source but like another poster said if the media keeps asking questions at some point LAPD and the DA will respond. And the investigatin was finished last month,so what is the hold up?

lankandiva

Hello pmiller,

Sorry i thought you were talking to me..mmmm..anyway we are all entititled to our own beliefs...i get what you mean but with all the obvious clues around this is most likely intentional...dont forget our sweet Michael knew how and when to grab the worlds attention...plus we all know hes a genius

either way,we will see...and oh yes the "pains" is a big deal i believe...now why would someone especially MJ change the word for a concert??doesnt make sense at all..along with all the other odd things at the memorial..

then we have the This is it movie,which i saw several times and one of the first things i noticed was no In loving memory or R.I.P Michael Jackson....WTF???...I'm sorry to me that just isnt right...

When i first saw the movie thats the first and last thing i noticed at the start and end of the film...

So what could this all mean???...Then we have Larry King making such odd statements on his show,as if jokingly almost in a mocking way saying "Michael jackson is still dead btw"...WTF...Wow,to think that if Michael is really dead and people be making such statements like this is disturbing...which again makes me think Mr.King is very much aware this may be a hoax...

I know many will disagree but hella this Hoax theory is very Possible..

lets wait and see..Either way L.O.V.E Michael Jackson..

one love Australia..

Irene

You have all been asking for the return of TMZRO.......pray that I don't decide to do so.

Posted at 9:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

==========================================================
Please, should we be afraid of you now?
You're nothing but words on a computerscreen, easy to ignore.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 9:48AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Missy

The LAPD and the District Attorney's office could not care less about the questions of the media. They are only interested in making sure everything is in order before making any decisions and/or announcements. They are not interested in bending to public opinion and public time-lines and end up with another OJ Simpson situation where their over-eagerness bit them in the end. As for the original story, you should take that with a grain of salt. The source was never named. Also realize that this is a tabloid website that swore that they had a picture of JFK on a boat with naked women and spent 3 days staking out a sex rehab that had a Tiger Woods look-a-like.

Look for the official statement from the LAPD or DA on a reputable source like CNN. You won't see one soon I am afraid because MJ is not dead.

IMO

Love OM

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

==========================================================
Please, should we be afraid of you now?
You're nothing but words on a computerscreen, easy to ignore.

Posted at 9:58AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Irene

LOL! Another member of the FB Clique I assume? You cowards make me laugh! At what time will Chico showup and chirp in?

Ignore me at your peril.

Random Angel

I know its just a light show, but it made me smile to see it advertised as if it was really him, LOL

Mornin' Tell;)

sue

i have a question for whomever? if say for instance if mj faked his death and everyone around him participated in it with him, isnt that fraud for trying to collect monies to bring him into financial gain, because they would actually be scamming the whole or should i say most of the world? i know it is fraud if you fake your death to get a insurance pay out, but does that same law apply if it was handled this way with michael? i dont think i would have such a hard time with this hoax thing, but the lapd and DA, fbi etc, i just cant believe they would take part in something like this UNLESS michael was in some type of witness protection or someone had a hit out on mj. it is mind boggling for real!!!! sue from tampa

Random Angel

Posted at 9:59AM on Jan 26th 2010 by lankandiva:POSSIBLE DEATH HOAX

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/5#c24985952#ixzz0djROTPZy

I don't believe the hoax conspiracy, but I have to admit, very VERY odd, that at the end where they freeze the picture of him and his name comes across the screen it says "Michael Jackson. Love Lives Forever" Why doesn't it say, 1958-2009 like it would for anyone else who had died...why do they conveniently leave that out....At the very least I found that odd

Wombat

I have no desire to continue a conversation with someone who thinks that a 5 year old child duct taped and hanged in a closet is humorous. Rest assured that your post has been reported to TMZ and hopefully you will be visited by some sort of law enforcement to investigate these claims of child abuse.

Posted at 9:34AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry you felt the need to report this to TMZ...was your mommy not home?

For myself, I am reporting you to PETA since you did not have a problem with my putting a fictitious kitten on a fictitious BBQ, but do have a problem with my putting a fictitious grandson in a fictitious closet.

Rest assured if law enforcement does knock on my door, I will not only have print outs of your veiled threats to others on this forum...but some really fresh donuts...with sprinkles.

You may want to avoid playing in your moms underwear drawer today in case they come knocking on your door next.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go hide under my bed from this scary TMZRO...oh, does the "RO" stand for "Retarded Oaf" by any chance?

Random Angel

Posted at 10:17AM on Jan 26th 2010 by sue

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/5#c24986091#ixzz0djS6cFev

You just mentioned probably the only two scenarios in which criminal charges for faking one's death wouldn't apply.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 10:17AM on Jan 26th 2010 by sue

_________________________________________________________________

Sue I would go into an in depth answer for this question but unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that it would go over everyone's head. I have posted numerous links and articles on this very topic and am not interested in repeating it all again. My advice to you is to do your own research or you can peruse my previous posts and gather your answer. It is especially relevant since MJ is NOT DEAD.

Peace OM

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I know many will disagree but hella this Hoax theory is very Possible..

lets wait and see..Either way L.O.V.E Michael Jackson..

one love Australia..

Posted at 9:59AM on Jan 26th 2010 by lankandiva:POSSIBLE DEATH HOAX

Very well stated! I have made all of the points that you have stated with more detail previously. I can tell you from experience though that you will be hard pressed to find many people on this gossip site that are "enlightened" enough to understand, unfortunately. I've come to find that TMZ is not very populated by intellect.

IMO

Peace OM

JJTTMJJ

I have a question for those who believe in the hoax theory, if this really is all a hoax and Michael is still alive somewhere, then what about the autopsy? It's been reported that his body was sliced up in order to examine the cause of death...if that wasnt his body, then whose body was it? When the paramedics arrived at the home on June 25th and his body was rushed to UCLA where he was pronounced dead, if that wasnt him, then who was it? Didnt the family who was there at the time at least identify his body? I would like to know whose body that was if it wasnt Michael's.

Anyways, check out this video about Michael talking to Lisa Robinson--pretty cool!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 10:22AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Wombat

Now I am 100% convinced that you are either Deb or Chico. I am guessing that you two low-lives did not get off enough with your vulgar and unprovoked attack on me last night, but then again vulgar and unprovoked has always been your ways. There can never be peace with you two and the rest of your little "clique" because you cannot deal with the fact that you are all insignificant. I'm not worried about you though, your obsessions and 24/7 classless attacks will not effect me in the least. Have at it. Lmao!

sue

random angel-tellitlikeitis, i can tell you this, if it is for some reason as wp or a hit out on mj, and this is what he had to do, god what is this world comming to that mj would have to hide from his whole existence of a life!!! if there was a reason ( like the money problems or financial gain) i have to say mj and all who were involved has gotten away with the best damn magic trick of all times, although i just cant believe he would do that to his fans first and formost, and i would be convinced that his family knew everything right from the very start. honestly speaking and not that i would feel that way (I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM ) BUT IF IT WAS A HOAX FOR FINANCIAL GAIN I DO BELIEVE THAT ALOT OF MJS FAN BASE WILL BE SADLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIM!!!! and that bothers me!! god be with you michael wherever you are!!! sue from tampa