Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

gs

73. I have a question for those who believe in the hoax theory, if this really is all a hoax and Michael is still alive somewhere, then what about the autopsy? It's been reported that his body was sliced up in order to examine the cause of death...if that wasnt his body, then whose body was it? When the paramedics arrived at the home on June 25th and his body was rushed to UCLA where he was pronounced dead, if that wasnt him, then who was it? Didnt the family who was there at the time at least identify his body? I would like to know whose body that was if it wasnt Michael's.

Anyways, check out this video about Michael talking to Lisa Robinson--pretty cool!

Posted at 10:41AM on Jan 26th 2010 by JJTTMJJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/5#comments#ixzz0djZ3Wldg

Very good post. The problem with this hoax situation is this. The only way to pull
something like that off with the entire world watching is to have law enforcement
involved. The FBI, Police, coroners, and the attorney general are involved in this case.
I know for a fact that these people would not risk their careers for Michael Jackson.
Nor would they risk prison time so he could disappear. As I have said many times
many law enforcement officials hated Michael Jackson because of what happen in the
trial. So now suddenly they are going to help him disappear right in front of the eyes
of millions all over the world. Simple they would not do that. This is a large scale case
it does not involve just two or three law enforcement representatives or agencies. I
repeat these people are not going to risk their careers and their families future for
Michael Jackson.

gs

Something for the board to consider. A friend of mine recently read an article about a blogger/poster who consistently attacked and stalked on a board. It got so bad that this individual
targeted each and every poster. The posters decided to freeze the trouble maker out. Each
time this individual would post they would receive absolutely no response. Even when this
person would post a reply to a comment there was no response. This went on for quite a while
eventually the board returned to somewhat of a normal state. I think the attacker got the message.
Even if this person is a paid troller "ignore" is a great tool. What you will eventually see is
this person will just start talking to themselves through other nics and leave the board alone.

Chico

Now I am 100% convinced that you are either Deb or Chico. I am guessing that you two low-lives did not get off enough with your vulgar and unprovoked attack on me last night, but then again vulgar and unprovoked has always been your ways. There can never be peace with you two and the rest of your little "clique" because you cannot deal with the fact that you are all insignificant. I'm not worried about you though, your obsessions and 24/7 classless attacks will not effect me in the least. Have at it. Lmao!

Posted at 10:46AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/5#comments#ixzz0djZRsBem
***********************************************************

I'm going to address this once and once only.

#1 - I apologized to Tellitlikeitis and to Deb for getting in their business. Like I said before, no matter what I believe, it was not my business to get in it. For the record, at least I got some form of response from Tellit, while I got no response from Deb.

#2 - I am not a member of their FB clique. I don't like most of them, and I certainly give a flying F if they like me. And they don't....believe me, they don't like me AT ALL.

#3 - I'm not down for this attacking crap. I came on here yesterday and started reading, posted a couple of times and left. After seven months of infighting and board wars, it's boring, tired and frankly, a waste of time and energy.

#4 - I'm a sucker for humor, so if someone says something funny, either pro or con MJ, I can't help but laugh. Sue me.

So think what you want Tellit. You will anyway. At the very least, I had the courtesy to apologize to you ON THE BOARD, which is far more than I can say for all these coward cloners who only want to go head up with you under a new nic.

sue

Who Cares reads a wonder

Let me say this to you MJ FANS,WACKO JACKO IS A FREAK kiss me you fool.Red lips are female tricks of subduction,IS MJ A LADY OF THE NIGHT IN DRAG

ric

Posted at 11:06AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico

Whoa! Is it safe to say hello? lol!!

gs

79. FACTS-- all of this is mind boggling!!! either way i love mj and i hope he is at peace finally!!!! i did get my dvd this morning and i will watch as often as i can!!! sue from tampa
Posted at 11:08AM on Jan 26th 2010 by sue

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/6#comments#ixzz0djfEzYuK

Yes I agree this case is very complex. Thanks for your reply.

Chico

81. Posted at 11:06AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico

Whoa! Is it safe to say hello? lol!!

Posted at 11:09AM on Jan 26th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/6#comments#ixzz0djer76zu
************************************************************

Hey ric...how are you? Recovered from the Jets loss yet? I know how terrible that is to hope for your team to go all the way and fall short by only a game or two. Sucks.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Chico,kiss me you fool with your red lips.DO IT IN 3D,, THAT'S IT

Chico

84. Chico,kiss me you fool with your red lips.DO IT IN 3D,, THAT'S IT

Posted at 11:14AM on Jan 26th 2010 by tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/6#comments#ixzz0djgFVkZk
**************************************************************

I'm not biting, cloner.

gs

Good Morning ric nice to see you on the board.

ric

Posted at 11:13AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico

Open wounds Chico, open wounds...... lol! Hey I expected the Jets to win 7 maybe 8 games this year, everything more was gravy.

Hey, something seems a little "off" with these Tellit posts. I know I agreed to not mention her at all the other day but I have this feeling that those posts on here aren't her. I don't know, if I'm wrong, my bad.

ric

Good Morning ric nice to see you on the board.

Posted at 11:20AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Yep

Morning Yep! How are you today?

Chico

It's her ric.

King of TMZ

Michael! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I love you TMZ for keeping the man we love The great King Michael.

Michael. Michael. Michael. Aaaaaaaaahhhh