Michael Jackson -- Live in Concert? Not Exactly

1/26/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is back ... at least according to a Ticketmaster email.

Michael Jackson

The email above sure makes it seem like Michael is performing in San Diego on Valentine's Day. But the show is actually a laser light show set to Michael's music. It's an hour and a half long and tickets are around $40. The show starts at 5:00 PM and there is a Pink Floyd one at 7:30 PM.

Plenty of good seats still available. Shocker.

ric

It's her ric.

Posted at 11:26AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico

OK, Chico. I'll take your word since you have more history with her. Probably best if I didn't get involved anyway! lol

rs

Great just trying to fight off sleep at work today.

Who Cares reads a wonder

hot red lips on your pp BOYS.hot new idea by THE FLAME OF TATOO LIPS,turns me on BOYS

ric

Great just trying to fight off sleep at work today.

Posted at 11:31AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Yep

I hear ya. The only good thing about Tuesday is that it's not Monday.

sue

i know this is way off topic but i am just so impressed with this story ---john travolta piloted a 707 boeing jet airliner into haiti and delivered tons of military rationed food and doctors and nurses from the church of scientoligy, his wife kelly preston was on board for the trip they flew out of florida, i just find that to be so heartfelt and i am so grateful that they took the time out of there lives to help those over there in need!!!! thankyou!!! sue from tampa

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 11:28AM on Jan 26th 2010 by ric

Getting involved is something that you definitely should not do. If I recall you were the one who asked for this truce but I would be more than happy to toss it out and continue to expose you for the phony you are like I did the other day.

Your choice.

gs

Hey TMZ thanks for staying on this story but is there any word on that

list of doctors yet? What about that doctor a while back who stated

his life had been threatened because he had evidence that would show

this was a murder? What happen with that?

Linda Lovelest

36. Sorry pmiller

At this point the facts are slowly coming to light that this has been a hoax all along as I have been stating from the beginning. These are just clues that are being dispensed by Michael and his handlers to both serve as a hint and a diversion. I had been holding out hope that by now you and your gaggle of friends might have come to this realization but unfortunately you remain rooted in your blissful ignorance. Sad, but not unexpected because I never held out too much confidence that you could.

IMO

Peace OM

Posted at 8:06AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
____________________

WHOA...roflmao....you sorry sorry cloning mf'ers! There evidently is no end to your jealousy and hatred! You are pathetic.
lol

Think you will destroy me on these boards? roflmao
Think again.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Tellit you start this crap.FB fans told on you

rs

ric ignore that

Linda Lovelest

39. This is for this person called "Oh Well". If you are so down on Michael Jackson why don't you just stay away from where his news is posted. You are a sick puppy and you need some healing. May you have Joy, Peace and don't forget It's All For L.O.V.E.

Posted at 8:00AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Kathy

____________________________________________________________________
Alas Kathy this is a public forum where all people can express their opinions pro and con. If you can not handle that then I suggest that you take your fascist attitude to another site.

IMO

Peace OM

Posted at 8:11AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
_______________

LOL....sorry pmiller and kathy.....my rabid "hate Tellit" fanclub is already up and active this morning I see.

Maggots. pathetic nasty maggots

Linda Lovelest

41. tmz stop with the BS! when will an arrest be made?

Posted at 7:55AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Missy
__________________________________________________________________

Interesting question although I truly question the intelligence of trying to get arrest information or information on an ongoing investigation from a tabloid website. My suggestion to you Missy would be to log off and walk into the "real" world and obtain this information from a more reputable source.

IMO

Peace OM

Posted at 8:15AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
_______________

Sorry Missy, my cloning shadow seems to be having a real go of it this am. And seems to have my style down pretty darn good. But not quite.

Blame it on the good guys.....the ones the majority of the board has always felt make such great contributions. They are really making them now that's for sure.

Just skip over any Tellit posts from here on out and save yourself alot of grieve.

Peace
Om

keishalee98

WHOEVER IS USING MICHAELS NAME IN FOOLING OTHERS TO BUY TICKETS OR GO TO A SHOW, THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP AND CHARGED WITH FRAUD BECAUSE THEY ARE USING ANOTHER INDIVIDUALS NAME. EVERYONE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY ON AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF. TMZ WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING THESE STUPID THINGS UP ON YOUR WEBSITE. U ALL SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN THESE SO CALLED INDIVIDUALS ANY PUBLICITY. THE ESTATE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THIS. DON'T THINK MICHAEL IS ALIVE. THESE IDIOTS WHO ARE DOING THESE THINGS ARE HURTING HIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY. LEAVE THEM ALONE. GET OVER YOURSELVES AND THE MONEY BECAUSE NONE OF YOU DESERVE ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO MICHAELS CHILDREN.

ric

ric ignore that

Posted at 11:50AM on Jan 26th 2010 by ?

LOL! Thanks it's ignored. You know yesterday I was going to post on the boards but I saw that a lot of people were very sad that it was the 7 month mark of MJ's death and I knew if I posted it would cause the ric haters to come out and destroy the boards so I decided to sit it out for a day. I guess some people want to make up for the lost day!

Chico

100. Tellit you start this crap.FB fans told on you

Posted at 11:50AM on Jan 26th 2010 by Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/michael-jackson-concert-tickets-san-diego/7#comments#ixzz0djpN0jzj
**********************************************************
And so the cloning begins.

Here's the you don't understand, CLONER:

Most of the regulars here at the MJ TMZ boards know each other. Whether we get along or not makes NO DIFFERENCE. Whether we speak to each other or not makes no difference either.

We've been here long enough to know what each other would and would not say.

So clone away....newbies might fall for it, regulars won't. Or at least the smart ones won't.