Nancy Grace - Not Camera Ready for Deposition

1/26/2010 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nancy GraceIt's classic. Nancy Grace does not want her deposition taken because she's afraid someone will manipulate the videotape and take her out of context.

Grace is being sued by the parents of Melinda Duckett, who killed herself -- allegedly after Grace went on the air and suggested the woman might be responsible for the disappearance of her child.

Grace's deposition is scheduled to be taken this Thursday in Atlanta. Grace and CNN have objected to the videotaping of the depo.

In her legal papers, Grace's lawyer says, "The risks associated with releasing deposition videotapes prior to trial are high due to video's unique ability to be abused as they can be cut and splice and used as 'sound bites' and taken wholly out of context."

The papers go on to say there have been threats against Grace and a videotaped deposition "would serve no purpose but to further harass, embarrass and intimidate Ms. Grace and corrupt the jury pool."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

RabbleRouser

#208

No you idiot- obviously reading comprehension escapes you.

Court findings of guilt or innocence aren't always in league with the truth- haven't you ever heard of wrongful conviction or a guilty person getting away with something. Do I really need to explain this to you?

Public opinion is a separate entity- which is exactly why I stated it as 'the truth AND the platform of public opinion'.

Just because this broad killed herself before she could be tried and convicted- it doesn't mean she didn't do it.

If you want to be an advocate for a baby killer- that's your deal.

For me- I just wish the pig confessed to where she buried the boy so he could be given a proper burial before she blew her brains out.

Rusty

Nancy Grace feeds off the tragedy of others. Now this bitch can't take what she dishes out. Fawk her!! They should have the depositions on film to show what the real coward Grace is. I hope she pays through the nose for making unfounded slanderious comments about that mother. The pancake face make up queen hack is nogthing but a ratings whore.

Thomas

I tuned into her station twice and never again. She is a big -mouthed bitch who loves to dish it out. All of a sudden shes against having her deposition made public. Hey Nancy, think of all the ratings!

jess8323

nancy is a disgusting excuse for a human being. i hope they let wolves pull her apart and that still wouldnt be punishment enough for the things she has said or did to people over the years.. i partly blame CNN for allowing such a discrase to the human race to go on a national news station a splur her verbal diarrhea to the world.. as if there wasent enough lies and bulls*it on CNN they had to let the anti-christ spread her hate too.

Rene

Hey Nancy..... Don't me issue a wah rent!!!

debra

I am really surprised that CNN would allow a person such as Nancy Grace to have a show on their network. The sort of hate she spews seems more in line with Glenn Beck, Bill O'Rielly, Rush and the like. She really makes some assinine statements sometimes. Always rude. The type of person one would like to bitch slap. I'm thinking she and the convicted prosecutor from Italy could be great buds. Like with him, truth doesn't matter. By the way nancy, as a woman, I hope those eleven lines you have etched between your eyes are so deep that no amount of Botox can fill them.

CousinOliver

Has anyone else noticed that Nancy Grace looks like the evil spawn of Satan and the kid on the Dutch Boy Paint can? Just sayin'. . .

jason

HOW CAN YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT NANCY GRACE ,? YOU DO not EVEN KNOW HER
NG fights for abused and raped children NO-ONE made that girl kill herself.. WAS NANCY GRACE THERE? IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU TO JUMP OFF OF A BRIDGE WOULD YOU?? I DO NOT THINK SO ,THIS POOR GIRL HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE NG GOT ENVOLVED ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS MAY SHE RIP YOU CAN=NOT BLAME NGrace
AMEN

Biggi

What comes around, goes around...THIS IS IT.. Mrs. Grace....may you rot in hell!!!

And I say it with L.O.V.E.

theresa

I think she doesnt want to be taped cause she's afraid she'll loose it on camera...like O'Reilly. She is a bully and a ratings whore. She yells til she gets what she wants...and if she doesn't...she cuts their mike. I think she might be morally accountable.....she should have suspected the young woman would feel guilty about not being able to protect her daughter....and then to scream..."Where were you?!!!" I find it laughable she doesnt want to be taped...she should feel right at home. Can't wait to see it. I find it hysterical when she goes from Bitch to Angel in 1 second when talking about servicemen...it looks sooooo fake. Or when she talks about her babies....makes me want to throw up it's so fake. I'll bet you she's a screaming maniac at home...you don't turn that off just cause the cameras are off.... believe me.

thetruthasitis

Nancy Grace is always making accusations without having proof. Just like in the Shaniya Davis case where she accused that first guy that was arrested as being the kidnapper. She said "he's been around the block before. He's not new to a jail cell", and he was innocent. She had no right to slander him or any of these other people without proof. Isn't there laws about slander or deformation of character??

And viewers: For goodness sake please quit kissing her ass everytime you call in. "nancy your twins are sooooooo beautiful" "nancy you're such a wonderful mother". Send her an email to kiss her ass. Get your telephone comments to the point.

She always tries to muster up a tear when she salutes the fallen heroes. She goes from screaming in someone's face to doing what she can do to make herself cry. It doesn't seem genuine to me. Just a publicity thing to try to make herself look better.

But, just because someone thinks you have something to do with your kids' disappearance doesn't mean you should run out and kill yourself.

Wow.

NancyGraceDeservesDeath

Nancy Grace is nothing more than sanctimonious trash, and as such, deserves to be stuffed in a garbage bag and buried in the nearest landfill. I hope she gets breast and cervical cancer and dies an excrutiating, slow death. As for the those ugly little should have been abortions "The Twins" that she oozed out, with any luck, they will end up as victims on her own putrid show. Nancy Grace, die you ugly whore!

janis

>>>>>>>>>NANCY GRACE IS THE ONE... NOTICE HOW I SAW ONE OF THE MOST HARD WORKING PEROSN OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!SHE MAY YELL SCREAM AND WHATEVER ESLE SHE DOES BUT WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT HER IS STUPID....ALL YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS FOR SAYING THAT!!!!TALK ABOUT WHAT SHE SAYS!!!LISTEN TO WHAT YOU GUYS SAY!!!TO ME YOU GUYS ARENT NICE EITHER!!!!AND FOR ALLL THE OTHER COOMENTS YOU MUST KNOW A LOT ABOUT HER SINCE YOU GUYS TALK ABOT HER SOOO MUCH!!!! THE REASON WHY SHE DOESNT WANT THE VIDEO TO BE RELEASED IS BECAUS EOF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!!!YOU GUYS SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELEVES JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE!!!!!I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE UNITED STATES LAST TIME I CHECKED.....WITH ALL THIS WAR AND RACISIM GOING ON I THOUGHT WE WOULDNT NE DOWN THIS ROAD!!!ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE SHUTUP AND QUIT GOOGLING ANNCY IF YOU DONT LIKE HER!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13