President Obama Keeps Up with the Kardashians

1/26/2010 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama had two words for Khloe Kardashian during the L.A. Lakers ceremony at the White House yesterday -- "Great show."

President Barack Obama and Khloe Kardashian

Yes, it's true -- Obama is a fan. He didn't blame it on his daughters. He owned it.

Barack Obama -- a "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" lover? Even Khloe was speechless.

jp

I am happy to see that there are many TMZ fans who also see our president running this wonderful country into the ground.

goodmom1

I don't know what people expect Obama to do with the mess that the ONE before him left in one year- and also, this story may not neccessarily be 100% truthful- get yourselves together people and stop being so disrespectful!

ms tucker

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL COMMENT ON THIS SITE BECAUSE UNLIKE ALOT OF YOU WHO WAKEUP TO CRTICIZING, I HAVE ALOT MORE THINGS I CAN DO AND GET DONE THAN TO TALK BEHIND THIS SCREEN ALL DAY! I LIKE THIS PHOTO AND IT SHOWS THAT WE NOT ONLY HAVE A DOWN-TO EARTH PRESIDENT BUT IT SHOWS THAT HE IS HATED BY MANY OF YOU WHO WILL NEVER EVEN DREAM OF BEING A PRESIDENT RATHER BE ONE! I SPEAK FOR MR.OBAMA WHEN I SAY THAT ANYONE WHO SITS BACK AND TALK ****, YOU CAN GET ON YOUR KNEES BEHIND HER (SO TO SAY) AND GET AS MUCH FROM HIM AS YOU WILL EVER GET CLOSE TO RUNNING A COUNTRY, ARE YOU RUNNING A HOUSE? OR JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH? I BET 75% OF YOU WILL BE IN ALINE ON THE 3RD AND 1ST OF THE MONTH AND THE COMMENTS WILL BE LESS EFFECTIVE BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE MUCH THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, LIKE CASHING YOUR CHECKS. GET A LIFE AND GIVE YOUR A@@ A REST I KNOW IT'S TIRED OF SITTING IN THAT CHAIR ALL DAY WAITING TO SEE WHAT THIS MAN DOES TAHT SOME THINK HE SHOULDN'T. EVIDENTALLY YOU WERE SO WORTHLESS YOUR VOTES DIDN'T COUNT! I LOVE MY PREZ AND IT'S NOT WHAT HE DOES IN HIS TERM THAT EFFECTS ME IT'S HOW HE LEAVES HIS TERM THAT WILL EFFECT ME WORSE?! SCRATCH YOUR HEAD ON THAT AND PLEASE STAND UP TO DO IT.LOLLLLLLL

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Poor Obama. Nobody wants to be his modern day slave. I hope you haven't fully unpacked Obama, because you're getting thrown out of the White House in two more years with a vengeance!!!

Nameless

Totally believe he is a fan. A black guy meeting a white woman with a big butt is a dream come true. He'll do anything for it. Go ahead ask Tiger.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

So now we have learned when Obama said he was going to "fundamentally change America" he meant turning us into Cuba. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

If he has time to watch this show we need a new president.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

What's really scary is that I would much rather have Khloe as President than this dingleberry

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

So this is what I voted for? Won't be making that same mistake again!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

You know he's a headcase. He called himself "Barry" in college for cryin' out loud!!

ako33

Plus O'bama has been down with some white girls before, so he knows how to charm another brothers wife.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I'm so glad the Liberal virus movement is quickly dying a quick death in this country right now!!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

78. OH god why did O'bama give any sort of credit to this not talent hack. This is what is wrong with america, instant celebrity. Maybe we can have instant recession recovery too?????????

Posted at 2:58PM on Jan 26th 2010 by WhatsNext

--------------

Easy. Because he too is a "no talent hack."

Blondie

Damn She is Ugly! Yikes! Wow that is really sad our Presidnet is fan of that God awfull Kardashian reality show.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

60. If Obama is so smart and brilliant, then why hasn't he yet released his college transcripts?

Posted at 2:32PM on Jan 26th 2010 by max

____________________________________________________

Because he's dumb as bricks and only got into schools thanks to racist Affirmative Action.