« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow Aborts His Shirt

1/26/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Florida Gators QB Tim Tebow exercised his right to choose to show off his smooth and supple buff chest during a weigh-in for the Senior Bowl in Alabama on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 22-year-old evangelical Christian will probably keep his man-nips covered when he stars in a very expensive pro-life commercial during the Super Bowl -- a spot that's creating all sorts of controversy.

Rocking bodies gallery: Click to view!What's not controversial -- Tebow is ripped.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Melissa

Dear God, What a wonderful creator you are. VERY NICE PIECE OF WORK.
: )

PLady100

Ripped? Roids!

Ballistic

I am not pro choice. I am pro-abortion.
When a pregnant woman shows up at a doctor's office,
they should scoop that thing out and tie her up unless
she can show that she knows how to take care of a kid and has
the money to do so. I am tired of wasting money on the lowest
people reproducing like rabbits.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

You rock, Tim. So does your mother who did not abort you. The choice to abort an unwanted baby rather than give it up for adoption is nothing but lazy and cowardly. There are thousands of couples on waiting lists to adopt babies. My child's best friend is adopted. What a joy he is! I'm glad his bio mom did the right thing when faced with a baby she could not care for.

Yummy

I am proud that Tebow is standing up for what he believes in..not many people do that these days! When did it become ok for liberals to voice there opinion but conservatives can not?!? That sounds hypocritical to me...if you dont believe the same, fine! Dont sit here and bash someone for what they believe in! Everybody talking trash about Christians...dont judge everyone the same. Proud to say I am a Christian, I do not look down or judge anything that people choose to do...I simply just disagree with it!!

Oh yeah...Tebow looks yummy in this pic!

rico

Throe Tebow and some LIONS in the middle of the filed for half time intertainment...

dr cyclops

thats not a weigh in,,its a gay porm movie he is making,,next thing he is going to cry cry cry ..loserssss
keep abortion legal ..god wants it that way

paisleyface

He will burn in hell for instigating the lust of gay men everywhere.

T

lalalola - LOL

YOU know a lot of baby killing lesbians who are football fans ?

Last I checked, Football and jocks were some of the most reviled things to a dull d*ke feminist type.

The odd exception aside, who exactly do you think is going to be watching the game, but heterosexual breeders and their offspring ?

mommy

Way to go Tebow!!!

Bart

Doesn't Tim Tebow cry alot. I seem to remember something about him crying on National TV when he lost to Alabama. I guess maybe he is very sensitive or maybe he is gay. I just did a search on Tim Tebow Cries and yep, there is a million hits on him crying on national TV. ha

twogolfcats

I am not particularly fond of the Focus group, BUT good grief, they are promoting something decent as opposed to having a stunt like the Justin, Jackson "BOOB" incident!!! What kind of people reject decency and would rather see a NUDE act during a Super Bowl halftime??? This country is becoming a nation of DEGENERATES, thanks to the "entertainment and Hollywood" Sheckle MONGERS~!!!!

donna

#11 ITS NOT YOUR BODY!! IT HAS DIFFERENT DNA THAN YOU!!

donna

#24 CANT HAVE A SEX TAPE UNTIL YOU HAVE SEX. WHICH HE IS WAITING UNTIL HE GETS MARRIED. THAT IS A REAL MAN!!!

twilightmom

Will there also be a commercial speaking about pro-CHOICE?
Eh...thought so.
Why is it you can put up prochoice material anywhere (I.e.billboards, tv, magazines), but you never see the same for pro CHOICE.