Brad Pitt -- The Real Real Estate Story

1/28/2010 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There have been numerous reports that the home Brad Pitt recently purchased is the smoking gun that he split from Angelina Jolie ... and that Brad intends to use the home as a new bachelor pad -- but TMZ has learned it's all BS ...

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The home -- located in the Hollywood Hills -- is the newest piece of Brad's master plan to expand the sprawling compound he shares with Angelina and their 86 children.

The evidence is clear -- first off, Brad purchased the home back in August -- long before rumors of a break up began to make the rounds.

Second -- the place was a dump and Brad couldn't move in -- even if he wanted to -- because the home was far from livable at the time he bought it.

But most important -- Brad is a real estate PacMan, who's purchased several properties surrounding his home in an attempt to expand his already sprawling estate. It's kinda like expanding your kitchen -- if your kitchen had 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and a view.

Brad's newest home is contiguous with his compound -- and perfect for his ever expanding family ... a family that still includes Angelina.

Kelly

Kinda creepy looking?!

Jennifer

brad... you should have never left Jennifer. How you left Jen for Angie is beyond me! But if you ever need some relief... I'd lend you my mouth, dear!

anyway, unrelated, but, if you want a laugh, afbconfessions . com is hilarious and will brighten your day.

Shirl ~~ t.g.

When will the RAGS stop printing this CRAP!! I hope Brad and Ang spend a lifetime together and prove ALL these Douche`Bag's `` wrong!! Every couple have problems ``` Doesn't mean they are splitting ```` Welcome to the real world````` and that family ``` is real and should be left the EFFF alone already!!

melonie

Thanks TMZ for the information,Yes love the JP Family.
I know what you say is Truth.The rest info over the net
and tabs are just out for money and hits.Truth or fake
they do not care.

Lulu Says

Finaly he came to his sences

Every since he has gotten with Angie his looks have went down hill she is making him old he looks 10 years older than he is thanks to Angie she is killing him. Dump her Brad and maybe you will live to find someone who deserves you not a selfish bitch like Angie. I swear she would adopt the world if she could she get a head line.

DOODAD

This whole thing was so stupid. Brad bought a home NEXT DOOR to the place he shares w/ Ange. Why did people assume he was "getting away"?
If you were breaking up with someone, would you move in next door?
Such a joke, and I'm not even a Brangelina fan.

Diva

Who cares?

iFart

This just proves to me that they have been living apart since the breakup rumours started back in July. He bought this place to fix up and live separate from Angie, but still be close to the kids. Don't believe the denials....they will be releasing a break-up statement within the next few months.

DOODAD

If you were breaking up with someone, would you move in next door?
Such a joke, and I'm not even a Brangelina fan.

Love

I agree with DOODAD! Hell I would be moving to the other side of the country! THey were obviously not breaking up!

karma

I cannot believe people still buy tabloids let alone haven't thought they should not buy them in this economy, which is why they print any lies they can get their hands on.
Why would anyone want a family with 6 kids to break up? Plus it makes Aniston look pathetic.

Wagner

brad has been quietly seeing a 20 somehting actress on the side.

Mare

I'm sure when he first bought it back in August that was the plan, but now I'm not so sure?? I also noticed a minor detail, the article says 'he'. Usually when there's a couple involved, it's they. It just doesn't sound right. BTW, has Jennifer Aniston seen it yet? Just wondering???

freespeech4u&me

i dunno... doesn't look to childproof to me! not what i would buy if i had small children at all! looks like a bachelor pad if you ask me. guess we will know soon enough. personally i think they both look haggard, like being together is sucking the life out of them both. i lost a lot of respect for brad when he had the affair with angelina & left his wife to be with her. if he does leave her i will regain some respect for him, and possibly even pay to go see his movies again. i haven't paid to see one of his movies since he had the affair. i miss seeing him acting, but i just don't look on him in the same light anymore. he's nasty now. i miss the old brad, the clean brad. the "a river runs through it" brad. come back home, brad.. please! we miss you! angelina is no angel, rather devilish in my humble opinion. run, forest.. runnnnn!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments