« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Accused of Beating Pregnant Girlfriend

1/28/2010 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Jackson -- the starting running back for the St. Louis Rams -- has been accused of one of the most vile crimes imaginable ... beating up his girlfriend while she was nine months pregnant with his child.

Steven Jackson: Click to view the document!
Jackson's then-girlfriend Supriya Harris claims the NFL star got physical during an "argument" in March 2009 ... this according to a complaint filed with the Las Vegas Police Department.

In her complaint, Harris says, "Steven became enraged and pushed me to the ground, repeatedly."

Harris also claims Jackson, "forcibly grabbed my arm and flung me against the door. I was crying and trying to protect my stomach from the blows, as I was 9 mos pregnant."

In the complaint, Harris claims Jackson "continued to shove me against the door until his nephew ... interceded and yelled, 'uncle, she has a baby, stop.'"

Harris claims she was "bleeding heavily" from wounds she received after she was smashed into a door handle.

Harris says Jackson took her to a nearby hospital -- but instructed her to lie and tell doctors that she was injured from a fall in the shower.

Ten days after the alleged incident, Harris gave birth to their son. According to the complaint, Harris claims she left Steven 4 months later -- after he threatened to beat her up again at a music festival in New Orleans.

Steven JacksonJackson and Harris have been arguing over child support payments -- and recently Harris had filed documents with the court begging the judge to force Steven to pay up. That case is still pending.

We talked to Jackson's rep -- but we're still waiting for comment. Harris declined to comment on the matter.

UPDATE: St. Louis Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo just released the following statement: "We are aware of the situation involving Steven Jackson. We are in the process of gathering information. We are always concerned with issues involving our players."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gog

No Surprize, just another black thug !!

SB

No one knows HIM or her! And for most of u to feel that he was in the wrong that is totally F@c*ed up!!! We were not there 1 year ago. Who knows this could be a plot for $$$$ hello, he is a MILLIONAIRE!!! I feel that if ALL of what took place THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD KEEP HUSH FOR NEARLY 1yr!!! I know GOLD DIGGERS and I've had the pleasure of meeting SUPRIYA HARRIS and there is NO DIFFERENCE in the 2!!! And I hope that when the smoke clears ALL of YOU that doubted HIM will be back on here 2 post THAT YOU'RE SORRY!!!

DONT WORRY STEVEN, THE ALWAYS TRY TO BRING THE GOOD ONES DOWN!!!

Jim

Fool look like Predator.

aimhlpben

Guilty until proven innocent.

Just sayin'

A black man beating a woman?! This is obviously some vile story someone has made up. I have never heard of such a thing in all my born days.

LongJohn69

I wish somebody would beat those silly dreds off his "Predator" looking head.

lovetMZ

"yo baby, you tell em you fell in the shower and I won't kill you this time"

he will have another episode of domestic violence before his career ends

codnoodle

How sad this story is. As a child I had to live thru physical abuse and it does leave a mark on your self. As a "WHOLE WOMAN" now I would have fought like an animal and if he won he won, but I would fight to the end. Been there and will never take it again. The bastard would get the fight of his life. I might die but he would know that I gave him a run for his money. With my knowledge I have now, after the first beating I would take him out!. A man that beats a woman "IS NOT A MAN", BUT A SCARED LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP"!.Women need to rise up against these sorry ass bastards and take control of your life. I am going to start a program for women against violence. I have been there and I do not want other women to be there. Women show up and take a stand! Love

jeremiah

why you do that jackson. i hope you are happy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4