Michael Jackson --

Dr. Murray Set to be Charged

1/29/2010 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The D.A. is ready to charge Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

D.A.

Our sources tell TMZ that members of the D.A.'s office -- including Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley -- have already met about filing a criminal case against Dr. Murray.

Members of the LAPD still have not met with the D.A. to present the case, however, our sources say the deputy D.A. assigned to the case -- David Walgren -- has worked closely with LAPD detectives on the case, is intimately familiar with the investigation, has all the LAPD investigative notes and has already briefed Cooley and others in the office.

We're told Dr. Murray could be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as next week.

Fred

My bet is, that when this is all over, he will do less time than Paris did. This will be another example of how corrupt the judicary and police in LA really are.

ric

Hi Sue, Random Angel, Ric, MiMi, Butterfly, pmiller, I hope you are well today!!
I don't know about this Murray-news, I will believe it when it happens, not any sooner.

Posted at 10:01AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Irene

Morning Irene. Well for TMZ's sake I hope it's true! I'd hate to see the furor on here next week if it's not. lol

Duh

94. Excuse my spelling. I meant Valentino. I was sobbing so hard over him that my tears blurred the screen and it was hard to read what I was typing.

Posted at 10:06AM on Jan 29th 2010 by willluvrudolphvalentino4ever

F@ck off weirdo

sue

hey irene, i know its like i said in an earlier post that this is probably a bone that tmz is throwing out. you know its the weekend and they have to have something to put out for all to fight over!!!TMZ'S next weeks turn into months that we have all witnessed in the past.it sure can be very frustrating... sue from tampa

Craig

TMZ, you/others have kept reporting "he's about to be cahrged',......but it never has happened!

I have no dobt that he WILL be, eventually.

But are your sources so inreliable/your need for readers so bad, that you keep reporting 'false promises'??

You should have said "he'll be charged' when he would be!

(your way keeps people reading, doesn't it,.....even if your claims don't happen for a long time?!).

Just don't say, when he IS charged "see, we told you so", because you've made so many blunders/false starts!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 10:06AM on Jan 29th 2010 by willluvrudolphvalentino4ever

That's fine, let your emotions out. Valentino was a great talent! And as a celebrity his death must be mourned incessantly. Take all the time you need, we're here for you!

Butterfly

Hi Irene, hope everything is well for you too!

Its funny how you type about errors and punctuation , i`m happy if you nearly understand what i type! haha

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there smiling back at me
Dancing in moonlight, I know you are free

2 great human,sure one on a podest ,hi!!

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

sue

pmiller -83-- well guess what my drywall guy is still not here, he is not getting a good review, he was supposed to be here at 830am, and now it is almost 1030 am,if he is not here by noon ,HE IS FIRED!!!! i dont play that game, and i even went out and bought all the things he needed. its so hard to find good help these days.LOL!!! JUST HAD TO SHARE THAT WITH YOU!!! sue from tampa

Irene

Posted at 10:10AM on Jan 29th 2010 by sue

==================================================
Hello sue, yes I guess it's just another bone, the same thing every friday........
I'm very frustrated about this whole case but it's a comfort to know I'm not alone with this. I realize the outcome will never satisfy me, but something is better than nothing.
This Murray has to live with this the rest of his life and no matter what he does or where he goes, this will follow him.
I would really like to see him in jail for what he did but I'm not convinced he will be.

A fan

AWESOME !!! FINALLY< JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON !!!

MJ's PYT Superfly Sista

Good Morning All if thats all we have to work with. however what this man did was so voluntary.The charge should be 2nd degree murder. But if thats all LA can come up with. los angeles police
dept. is shot to he**. I guess that cover up murder murray did
was involuntary too. RIGHT.Did anyone catch Joe on the news yesterday? Suprise TMZ havent given us that board also for the
weekend.What country is murray from, send his a** back. He commited the most horrible crime. get out.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

AWESOME !!! FINALLY< JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON !!!

Posted at 10:21AM on Jan 29th 2010 by A fan

MICHAEL JACKSON GOT HIS "JUSTICE" 7 MONTHS AGO. THE WORLD DID TOO.

Delicious

what he did was a crime, he killed the king of pop!!!!!He was the one that administrated the drug that killed MJ no one else did. What more evidence do they need?

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 10:28AM on Jan 29th 2010 by Superfly Sista

HEY, DID YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER EVER GET THAT CRACK AND CHICKEN?

Irene

Does involuntary manslaughter mean it wasn't intended, it was an accident?
But how can they prove this?
And does it become 2nd degree murder if it was intended to kill him?
What's the difference between first degree and 2nd degree murder?
Can someone explain this to me please? Thank you