Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

No Pics, Please

1/31/2010 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were together at the Directors Guild Awards last night ... but they weren't photographed that way.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Instead the only person to be seen with them both was "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.

Love triangle rumors begin .... now. We kid.

UPDATE: A little searching on YouTube and you find a highlight montage from the show. For one split second, you see Brad and Angelina sitting next to each other, appearing to be laughing. It's like we got pictures of Big Foot.

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

JJ

Boring Couple; nuts & doper

jamess

Who cares .They nuts any way .SHow as Michael Jackson in 3-D ....

Rest of it is waist of time

that.is.all

oh hey cool y'all

CutTheCrap

To # 2, ok she's nuts but, who cares if Brad smokes chronic!!

Fred Farkel

RUN BRAD RUN ! ! !

The whole world already knows that she's whacked... no need to cover for her... YOU ARE BRAD PITT ! ! !

You can get sex anywhere!

Why try and make a kook happy??

YOU CAN'T MAKE A KOOK HAPPY!!!

RUN BRAD RUN!!!

Debbie

Angelina Jolie is probably doing it to get more attention. If I was the photographer I'd say F U I'm taking your photo. You want to be at the award ceremony, you can get your photo taken with whoever you are standing by. Brad dump the *itch and take your biologicals to live with you and give her visitation. Go back to Jennifer Aniston and make beautiful kids together. It's so obvious you two aren't happy. Life's too short be with the one you really love and have a lot in common with.

Laney

chronic????

#4 YOU ARE UP EARLY TO BE THINKING ABOUT THAT. CATCH ME AT 4:20

LUV YA

CutTheCrap

It never to early for that!! Have card. Will travel for the Super Silver Haze!! Smoke it up Brad, and in case you all forgot Angelina loves men who bong out. Anyone remember Billy Bob??

Jean

What's the stupid morong press got to say about it now. Sad part is, headlines will still read 'splitting up, cheating still'. Truth is, they're a great couple that do great things. WRITE THAT!!

pottersfield

Its showtime! There are no pictures of them together. There are about 20 pics of Brad but one of A at justjared. They are finished. Its just a matter of time.

Just Me....

I say they are broken up and ANG doesn't want the world to know...she broke up a wonderful marriage...TRUE it does take two to tangle but once she came into the picture, enough said! Brad belongs to Jen but you have to admit he has broken her heart tremendously! Guess we will just have to wait this one out and see what becomes of it all.

Laney

#8 Cut the Crap,

I was kidding. "Im high as a kite and i just might stop to check you out.........let me go on"

name the band or song behind those lyrics and u win the purple haze prize and a lick from me...lol

Laney

Seriously Cut the Crap

she does like em smokin' but she doesnt smoke. strange, huh?

i know bcuz she does not eat. unless she has some crazy will power over munches, nothing would surprise me.

she needs to eat, for real. ten lbs, she'd look hot, but she is flabby from not eating and not working out w weights.

no doubt they will break up in time.

no brainer

Lynn

Brangelina always drag JA or their kids into the limelight when they are promoting a movie. Just look at their record. they are either splitting or adopting - they use their kids for movie promotion. angelina's new movie is coming out and wham split rumors and here comes JA. their movies are not grossing like they were - they are no longer the IT couple.

Nat

I am going out on a limb here. I dowsed the Branjelinafer situation. My pendulum gods said that Brad and Angelina will get a divorce Feb 3, 2010. It also said that Jennifer is pregnant with Brad's baby.

I kind of liked Angelina since she is a bodacious woman and her movies are kickass. But sometimes, it is nice for us girls next door to win a few battles. You go Jen! Congratulations.

(P.S. Jen if you are reading this: I heard the ancients used to keep their men by cooking their husband's meals spiced up with menstrual fluid. A little dab will do you though.)

If I am wrong I will donate more money to Haiti. If Jenn is not pregnant, I still want to congratulate her for putting up with all this mess for over 5 years!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments