Jon Cryer -- Out in the Open

2/1/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer -- alleged murder-for-hire plot be damned -- threw caution to the wind and went on a Subway run with a few friends this weekend.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

As we first reported, the "Two and a Half Men" star told law enforcement he believed his ex-wife hired a hitman to kill him and the FBI is investigating.

Sometimes a roasted chicken breast on wheat is worth the risk.

SP

When is he comingout of the closet?

Whamo

My God is this man Ugly.

jared

this guy is another ted haggard in denial to save his hollywood "career" He acts and talks so gay on the show and he looks just as gay in this picture. come on cryer...stop cryin the gay blues and come out and be proud of who you are

criss

Poor Ducky

Melissa

He almost played Chandler on "Friends"! Can u imagine how that would have changed the show? And how bald is he? They hide that well on 2 and 1/2 Men!

The Jackson twenty five

Wow, I can't believe you people! He is a fantastic comedic actor who has made me laugh more than ANY OTHER actor on TV. Go Jon!! You are loved by many fans.

?????

I have a love hate relationship with TMZ. On the one hand I hate all the nasty comments. On the other hand, I love it when I have a thougt or opinion about something and I click on the comments section and about five more people are thinking the exact same thing! Hillarious.

moe l.

When is he comingout of the closet?
++++++++++++++
I was thinking the same thing. This guy is gay. Maybe that's why he's having problems with the "ex". Nothing wrong with being gay, but it would clear up a lot of things for this guy if he'd just come out and admit it.

Crazy Bennett

@ #5 Wow I didn't know that about Friends...interesting!

romil4

Cryer threw all caution to the winds alright. He ventured out without his hairpiece.

JC

Does he wear a wig on the show? He looks very bald here and he isn't on there at all.

L.S

So Fem

Bring 'Em Young

By comparison, he not only makes Jerry Lewis seem hilarious, he also makes Jerry Lewis look like a stud.

TnGirl1958

Why are all ya hating on Jon Cryer?? You know that it's wrong to JUDGE others. He's just a great actor, doing his JOB. STOP HATING ON JON CRYER.

LISA

Love this Guy! he is way more funny then Charlie! and he happens to be a great man and loves his wife and kids very much! why so many cruel people?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments