Cameron Diaz's Favorite Positions

2/2/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While you wouldn't know it from her acting roles, Cameron Diaz is a really flexible actress.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The bikini-clad 37-year-old showed off her limber bones while doing yoga poses on the beach in the Caribbean this weekend.

Despite "What Happens in Vegas," "My Sister's Keeper'" and "The Box," Cam's curves prove she's still got a great body of work.

Jen

Wonder sometime how much they know people are watching when they do things like this lol:) I love Cameron, but come on!

Sono

IMO, she looks a lot better with a few extra pounds on her than she does all super skinny. More curves, more bust and more booty > having to look at someones ribcage and bony looking chest.

TT

She looks awesome! Great body. People need to take a lesson. Speak for your self #2. She has plenty of curves. She is lean and gorgeous. Not everybody wants a giant a$$

Erin

Her downward-facing dog sucks

Allyson

Who does yoga poses on the beach? I think someone wanted her ass in some pics.

BTW, her upper torso looks like a dude. She is not curvy at all, shaped like a dude. Her legs are awesome though :)

Kevin

I have not historically been a CAM fan, but she is actually looking alot better with age. Keep it up girl, your ass is looking fine!!!

ace1

timberlake let het her go?...what an idiot

they could have great looking kids

ema4444

on the top pix she looks like she peeing from her knee it looks funny

Heather

Actually her yoga poses do suck. Maybe she is really stiff that day but she could have better alignment

me

sorry but i dont care to see her yoga body...

Jon

Nice! I dig her. Those chicks near her are getting great views of Cameron's sweet butt!

ugh

I like Cameron, I loved her in the movie Holiday. There is no way in my mind she did not expect to be photographed. She has a great body, but it reminds me of tweens showing off for the camera. I suppose it is just another star who doesn't have a movie out trying to make it on to TMZ.

YogaAm

Keep up the good work Cameron... remember to lock your knees if that's Balancing Stick Pose!

The former shadow of WTC one.

THERE IS something about Mary!

hambo

Her heels are supposed to be flat in lower photo,the downward dog position and the other one she is doing wrong too. Top photo, Her chest and stomach should be parallel to the ground. A person really doesn't derive much benefit from a few minutes of poses done wrong.
All for show and fluff. Nothing real here. She is blessed with good genes and thats it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments