Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender Tomorrow

2/2/2010 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear: Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

keeping

OOOOOHHH YEAH!! Let's do this. Please, let's get this over with...

Eaglewerks

It's about time this portion of the "Soap Opera" surrounding MJ's Death begin. If Dr. Murray is found culpable, I hope they throw the book at him.

WillOTheWisp

Who gives a rat’s testicle??? I don’t!!
I think he should be hooked up to a pole with propofol in it, and let him just sleep on into eternity!!!
For real though!!!

APRIL

Barakuda

Wow,

It's about time. I hope his medical licence is suspended forever because I doubt he will go to prison. Perhaps this will bring peace of mind to the Jackson family specially those children who do not understand why their father can't be there with them everyday.

Al

Guy is a moron.

Suppose to be a doctor, and then tries to give Michael Jackson CPR on a BED! Even I know you have to be on a flat surface.

Fry him, or at least don't let him practice medicine anymore.

OhWell

Free Dr. Conrad Murray

truth

About freaking time

They were in it for the money

...ok...I'm a day off, but I told ya so-told ya he was in the L.A. area....Why is it that 'people in the street' know more information than these gossip sites?

Keep your eyes open and your ears clear...

Random Angel

I think him being arrested by LAPD would hold much more entertainment value than a cowardly surrender.

ADRIANA

MJ LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING !

He was a great man.

People he cared for abused his trust & deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and, worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly.

And through it all he SMILED!

I wonder how many of us would withstand the same introspection into our lives and how we would handle the pain. Before we cast stones at MJ, we should imagine ourselves in his life and ask ourselves how would we manage it?

Only THOSE WITH NO SIN CAN JUDGE him, not us.

Michael, you were too good for this world, for the people here, for the decadence of the community around us. You are finally up with the angels, where you belong, may you RIP ! We will do our best to CARRY ON YOUR LOVE and SELFLESSNESS and teach it to our little ones.

PattiAnn

I hope they arrest him and throw his sorry ass in jail. I'd LOVE to see him in handcuffs!!

dede

about damn time!!

a fan

random angel, i totally agree with you but they probably will let him just turn himself in quietly in early morning or such where their is not alot of people around. me personally, he needs to hear the stuff the fans will dish out to him.

rip mj

They were in it for the money

Oh Yeah! I wanna see his azz handcuffed and brought in . Oh Yea I do! Lyin sack of poopie! Lets not forget what he also did to Michaels son-Showing him his heroics, but it failed, didnt it and no young man should have ever been allowed to be in that room at all. He is a liar and a dumbazz to boot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments