Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender Tomorrow

2/2/2010 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear: Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

pia

A musical genius and if he got into film he would surely have had us on the edge of our seats. BeLIEve the truth will prevail.

OhWell

I Could Care Less About mj
But I Do Love Pissing Off
You Fans

Te hehe Watch Me Pee

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

a fan

LOS ANGELES — A law enforcement official says prosecutors plan to charge Michael Jackson's doctor with manslaughter rather than take the case to a grand jury.

The official told The Associated Press on Tuesday that prosecutors will file a criminal complaint against Dr. Conrad Murray in court rather than go through a secret grand jury.

The person is not authorized to speak publicly about the case and only spoke on condition of anonymity.

The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to try him on an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Jackson died June 25 from an anesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

astabasta

99. Yeah there are two Ohwells..one is a fan and ONE is NOT!! But the hater at least sticks to his name and doesn't keep using everyone elses!

Posted at 4:34PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by pmiller

Yeah, a man of true honour! LMAO (sorry, pmiller, just too funny.)

Glendetta

We shall see. I'm not giving up hope that our MJ is still out there somewhere enjoying life.

Random Angel

98. I Could Care Less About mj
But I Do Love Pissing Off
You Fans

Te hehe Watch Me Pee

Posted at 4:34PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by OhWell

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/7#comments#ixzz0ePubi6wE

Yeah, I'll give you credit OhWell, you do hate, but at least you aren't disruptive or anonymous about it. You say what you gotta say and that's it.

OhWell

Thank You.

astabasta

OhWell, our pet hater. I wonder how he feels about that!

OhWell

104. OhWell, our pet hater. I wonder how he feels about that!

Posted at 4:40PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by astabasta

___________________________________________

Good I Like It!

Linda Lovelest

86. Tellit help me!!!!
Is it true?

Posted at 4:23PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by susie
_______________

LOL...Sorry susie, I can't help you there. You have to arrive at your own opinions/speculations - in your case, hopes.

I believe that Michael Jackson is alive.
That he and his associates staged an elaborate plan and pulled off a staged death in order to get out from under his tremendous debt. He was on the verge of total bankruptcy and physically and mentally unable to do anything about it. Not only he and his children, but the majority of the family that he had financially supported for 30+ years were going down with the sinking ship also.

Prior to Michael Jacksons "death", did you see or hear one word about the Jackson clans activities?. (other than maybe the upcoming A&E Jackson Dynasty ordeal) HELL NO. They were as much in mothballs as he was - and running out of payola fast. Something had to be done ASAP. And Michael and "friends" did just that.

They orchestrated a TII 02 farce with the intention of only delivering the TII rehearsal video. It has generated more profit for MJ than the 02 gig could have ever accomplished.

I believe that Michael Jackson has deceived and misled his fans and resorted to a pathetic and hurtful remedy in order to resolve his own tremendous financial and career/& image problems.

Again sorry susie, you like the rest will just have to be patience and wait. The truth will eventually come to light.

Random Angel

104. OhWell, our pet hater. I wonder how he feels about that!

Posted at 4:40PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by astabasta

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/7#comments#ixzz0ePwLzVI1

I know! We've foiled him! He's hateful and rotten but we LIKE him, LOL

(or her, I guess OhWell could be a chick, too)

susie

104. hallo asta, may I join you?
I want a pet hater too.
OhWell forgive me for what I said, I apologize.

OhWell

But Don't You All Hate Dr. Murray ?
Why Is That OK ?

Hate Is Hate

Duh

104. OhWell, our pet hater. I wonder how he feels about that!

Posted at 4:40PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by astabasta

___________________________________________

Good I Like It!

Posted at 4:43PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by OhWell

I'm starting to get a little jealous here!!!!!!