Dr. Conrad Murray -- Friday's the Day

2/4/2010 9:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad MurrayDr. Conrad Murray will be arraigned Friday and charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told Dr. Murray will turn himself in to the LAPD Friday morning. He will be booked and then taken to Airport Court in L.A., Department 144, where he will face a judge at 1:30 PM.

A pool video camera and a still camera will record the event.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

iFart

I'll believe it when I see it TMZ!!

Karen

He has to be charged for what he did. Giving someone dipravan is not illegal - but giving someone dipravan in such a careless way is illegal. He is negligent and should pay the price for taking Michaels life. Yes there are are many other doctors out there that contributed as well, but they did not let Michael die - MURRY did! I do believe that the other docs should face some sort of charges as well but Murry is the killer.

TMZBoy

GREAT !! A year to go before we'll possibly stop hearing about Michael Jackson. Great, just great. I'm so sick of the name Michael Jackson I could spit...matter of a fact I just did.

Chico

I agree with ifart....heard this story about 20 times.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

YOU sure this time TMZ?????

moveover

"FRIDAY'S THE DAY!" ..... Vultures! Sheeesh!

HungD

hang him high!

They were in it for the money

Ha! Airport Court, really? Isn't that out Santa Monica Way, like going to the Airport. Wonder why? Airport Court!

They'll probably change their minds again and go tomorrow. No bailsbondsman wants to touch that one, so perhaps he is waiting for another FedEx to come in with money.

Rose

Another reason to look forward to Friday!

sunnymaxx

Finally we are going to see the day. I want to see him in handcuffs. Unfortunately, I don't believe he's going to see much prison time, if any.

Love you and miss you, Michael. May there be justice.

They were in it for the money

ok the courthouse on la cienega. close to a freeway. of course.
They gots great food in the cafeteria there.

TakeThisWarning

I will return to you all very soon. I have missed you all very much. You will be surprised or even angry.. I hope with time that will change as my reasons are strong and my love for you all is even stronger. God bless you all.

Glenda in Texas

What the heck is "Airport court"? Sorry, I'm not from LA.

Matt

If this goes to trial, how are they going to give Murray a jury of his peers, there's a lot of MJ fans out there, wouldn't it be an almost guarantee of him being guilty?

screamin in dig

Yeah OK!! Lets see if all the major news stations are sitting outside! I bet the only one out there is TMZ!! HOAX HOAX!! FAKE
MJ Is ALIVE and watching. He made a great plan here. . So all of you sheeps just keep doing what you do....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments