Michael Jackson Estate to Joe: No, No, No

2/4/2010 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Michael Jackson's estate have filed legal papers opposing Joe Jackson's attempt to get his son's UCLA medical records -- records Joe wants in order to file a wrongful death lawsuit.

Michael Jackson and Joe Jackson

Estate lawyers say there are three reasons why Joe is not entitled to medical records.

1. Joe was not a dependent of Michael Jackson and therefore not legally entitled to sue for the wrongful death of his son.

2. Joe has filed his request for medical records in connection with his attempt to get an allowance from the estate, and an allowance has nothing to do with wrongful death.

3. There is a physician-patient privilege that bars Joe from getting the medical records.

Della

Did Joe visit the Holmby Hills mansion? Well there was an article from June 25th that said he was there.....
Judge for yourself.. it went missing that day.. but Della managed to save it.

Linda Lovelest

35..... And, really, what have the lawyers got to lose by old Joe looking at the records; why are they so opposed to the idea?

Posted at 6:59PM on Feb 4th 2010 by Em
__________

IMO Em...it's because although Joe is in on the "death" hoax...Michael, just like in life....wanted Joe to have NO dealings in his (MJs) finances or business dealings...AND that is still in effect with this scam...it is not sitting good with Joe...just like when MJ was "alive"...he was at MJs throat constantly re money or tours or what MJ owed him and his male siblings. Now MJ has come off that business of holding his bros back...and is actually helping them to make up for lost time due to some extent to MJs previous actions...but he is making up for it now.....BUT not with ole JOE. NO sireebob.....roflmao...

MJ/Branca will not back down from this stance re Joe.

Again...JMO.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Mr Jackson: Please tell the court "WHO IS THE DOCTOR for your son MR RANDY JACKSON"

Grammar nazi

Like you all wouldn't try to get some money. Don't be so sanctimonious.

Linda Lovelest

For Sure

Della

54. ** That you did Della...that you did...AND so much more research and archiving! Detective Della on the loose! lol

Posted at 7:20PM on Feb 4th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

**********************

I got some more where that came from!!!!!!!

Lori

YES, YES, YES!!! Glad to see that Michael's attorneys aren't willing to be bullied by JJ like he did to Michael. Keep up the great work, guys!

pia

Della
what happened to the ambulance taking him from the house did that disappear or the author delete from Youtube?

susie

.41 by you are confused

1st do you have a name? Don't call me darling, cause I don't know who you are.
2nd I've NEVER seen a father laughing in a pic after his son's death. NEVER, and I'm 40.

Cathy

Sorry, but I think Joe has every right to look at his son's medical records. And I think he has every right to file a wrongful death suit. If Joe can't legally do it, then Katherine should. Or someone else in the family. Michael's death did not have to be. Joe may be a lot of things, but he always wanted the best for his boys/children. I don't doubt that Joe loves money, but at the same time, I also believe he loved Michael. AND THAT MICHAEL LOVED HIM! Despite it all. Michael admitted he loved his father, and he admitted it publicly. I feel that Michael would want Joe to get to the bottom of all this, even if he didn't want him to have control of the estate. I wish they'd let him. I'm beginning to wonder what Branca is trying to hide. Joe has rights. He was Michael's FATHER. Sorry.

pia

Open the mind and eyes, it is there for all to see. Give it to them Della!!!

Linda Lovelest

* Geeezz I would give almost anything if I had saved that link to the News of The World article that early early AM of June 26th...before it was edited and reformatted...it stated so many more people who were there that night....but I went back to it just a few hours later to save it...and it had already been edited and reformatted. I was totally shocked to see that.