Car Thieves Caught on Tape in Sheen Case

2/5/2010 7:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The eye in the sky may be the key to the mysterious Bentley at the bottom of a ravine near where Charlie Sheen's car was found -- the Bentley owners claim they have surveillance tape of the car being stolen.

media_removed_tmz

TMZ just contacted the owners of the Bentley -- one of whom, we're told, is slated to be on the upcoming "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Lisa Vanderpump
-- who appeared on "Silk Stalkings" and "Baywatch Nights" -- is married to Kenneth Todd. They live near Charlie Sheen's house in a gated community. The keys were not in the car, Lisa says. The car was parked in the driveway. Lisa tells us they have surveillance footage of the crime.

Lisa and Ken own the fancy Beverly Hills restaurant, Villa Blanca.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police are investigating to see if the Charlie Sheen and Todd incidents are connected. They have looked at the surveillance video from Charlie's house and there is a shot of the thieves leaving the scene, though it is hard to ID them.

We do not know how much the Todd surveillance video reveals.

UPDATE: We just spoke with Lisa again, who said, "They can have the frickin' car, but can I have my dry cleaning in the trunk, please?"
Rich people's problems ....

jill92802

This looks like it could be pretty interesting, IF it isn't just a case of two kids stealing Charlie's and Lisa's rides, racing, losing control and both ending up in the ditch...

Tom C.

This is the big news? Another expensive car at the bottom of a cliff? Really? Really?? Really?!?! Guys, that's where expensive cars belong.

Jason

★★★One question:

You've got a gorgeous car like this one (I'd sever a nut for a Bentley GT)

Why? WHY? (((WHY)))? Would you order it WITHOUT A SUNROOF?!!!★★★

dirty diana

hehe.....NEXT!!!!

teenyz

It's Silk Stalkings - not Stockings.

lexioscar

Love that restaurant Villa Blanca.

L Gene Bartlett

I agree with Tony B, why steal/own a Bentley without a sunroof or SUV/Mercedes Benz, was Sheen's wheels a SUV or MB? At least get the make of the vehicle right!
Whats the name of this gated community, I am in Houston.

Zoroaster

I just saw some television footage of this incident on Entertainment Tonight and it`s so nice to see the rain falling in Southern California... the landscape there looks so green, lush and healthy. Better keep your umbrella`s handy though... 'El Nino' is far from over!!

Awwstah

sure they want their dry cleaning?> unless their clothes cost more than the car I believe that crap. Now I can see why shes going to be on the real housewives show since they all have one thing in commom...they're CooCoo for Coco puffs!

Shane

Bentley Continental GT's aren't offered with sunroofs. You get either the standard roof or a convertible (like Kim Kardashian's)

Bry21

Sounds like a case of Robin Hood and his merry men. Stealing from the rich and giving to...the bottom of a hill.

ktaylor220@comcast.net

From our California brother....sing along...with Brian Wilson
I sailed an ocean, unsettled ocean
Through restful waters and deep commotion
Often frightened, unenlightened
Sail on, sail on sailor

I wrest the waters, fight Neptune's waters
Sail through the sorrows of life's marauders
Unrepenting, often empty
Sail on, sail on sailor

Caught like a sewer rat alone but I sail
Bought like a crust of bread, but oh do I wail

Seldom stumble, never crumble
Try to tumble, life's a rumble
Feel the stinging I've been given
Never ending, unrelenting
Heartbreak searing, always fearing
Never caring, persevering
Sail on, sail on, sailor

I work the seaways, the gale-swept seaways
Past shipwrecked daughters of wicked waters
Uninspired, drenched and tired
Wail on, wail on, sailor

Always needing, even bleeding
Never feeding all my feelings
Damn the thunder, must I blunder
There's no wonder all I'm under
Stop the crying and the lying
And the sighing and my dying

Sail on, sail on sailor!

juschillen

That is one sweeeeeeeeet car.

Ricky

Did this all happen in the same night? The story isn't clear.

And then the dry cleaning is probably hiding some drugs or something... I kid, I kid...

me

she was clearly kidding about the dry cleaning. dry british humor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments