Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

2/5/2010 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

As we first reported, a feud is raging between the LAPD and the D.A. -- the D.A. wants Murray to surrender and the LAPD wants him arrested before coming to court ... on charges of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

We reported last night that things were so bad between the two agencies that the D.A. pulled the plug on today's arraignment.

But Miranda Sevcik, the rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ "We are stuck in the middle of something we can't control." Sevcik, who called the feuding "insane," says "Dr. Murray will wait for a call as to where and when he will surrender" and adds if the call doesn't come he will show up anyway at 1:30 PM.

The problem for Dr. Murray -- if the D.A. doesn't file charges this morning, there's nothing to surrender to...

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sunnymaxx

First? I've never been. Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket and hope Murray goes away for a long, long time.

thairiny

ok, soon will make up another excuse, the funny thing is that there is a dead man in this story, no dead, no prison

K

Nice to see Dr Murray calls the shots.

Just Me

I love how he thinks he just show up and force it to happen....idiot. Go home and wait for your silver bracelets.I hope they arrest him before he shows up.....

dee

just like before nobody knows what the hell is going on it is just a cover up to confuss every one on michaels fans

juniper

murray an army of one.. surrender what.. his truck load of propofol between his ears. walgre(e)n stop molesting and just get the job done .

ThePrevailingTruth

PROOF IT'S A HOAX!!!

The courts are CLOSED today..it's a furlough day! http://www.dpa.ca.gov/personnel-policies/furloughs/list-of-furlough-fridays.htm

Murray has to 'surrender' because if it's a hoax the police can't arrest him legally!!!!

Rock on!!!

OMG

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. yeah.. i'm young ,beautiful,lonely and still
hurting.i maybe need someone to love..still..
My friends told me about -----Agegapsingles.com -----told
It's the best place to meet an older boyfriend or a younger one. ..So i got a username(Anny Bely) there in order to find a new boyfriend.i just don't know if it's right !!!!

Anonymous

I think the problem is that it wasn't done "by the book", and it should have been. If any other person is arrested in a charge of this nature, then it should be done in this case as well. I also think that both governing law agencies aren't setting any good examples by fighting publicly. They need to make a very quick "PRIVATE" solution and take action to keep the respect of the public.

Tara

The opening of the song "Scream" says it ALL!!

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
directed at me.
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
***The whole system sucks***

Love you MJ!!

Barb

Please, somebody that is out there, make these two groups STOP acting like a TWO YEAR OLD. OMG I can't believe Murry will walk because of these idiots.

If this would have happened in my neck of the woods Murry would have been arrested the day it was ruled a homicide. I guess if I ever want to kill someone I better do it in Ca.

SHEILAB_UK

I WANT TO SEE MURRAY IN HAND CUFFS, MICHAEL CAME OUT IN A CASKET BECAUSE OF MURRAY, DO THEY THINK THE PUBLIC WANT TO SEE MURRAY COMING OUT OF A SHOFER DRIVEN CAR, I DON'T THINK SO. WHAT EVER IS "DA" THINKING THIS MAN IS ON A MURDER CHARGE, EVEN A PERSON INVOLVED IN UTHERNISM WOULD BE PUT IN CUFFS, WHY IS MURRAY TREATED DIFFERENT. i AM REALLY ANGRY AND I THINK THERE'S A LOT OF US OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME

addy

they didn't find any problem with parading MJ in handcuff for the whole world to see when he was arrested, so why should handcuffing murray be a problem?

sue

of course doc murray will surrender so he looks like the hero in this twisted mess!!! he knows there are no charges been made yet, so he will walk anyway you cant surrender to something you havent been charged with yet!!! its part of the plan and i believe the lapd and DA ARE PLAYING RIGHT ALONG WITH HIM!!! michael we love you!!! sue from tampa

King of TMZ

Tom Sneddon and DA have the same level of incompetency.

Idiotic white trash with power.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments