Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

2/5/2010 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

As we first reported, a feud is raging between the LAPD and the D.A. -- the D.A. wants Murray to surrender and the LAPD wants him arrested before coming to court ... on charges of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

We reported last night that things were so bad between the two agencies that the D.A. pulled the plug on today's arraignment.

But Miranda Sevcik, the rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ "We are stuck in the middle of something we can't control." Sevcik, who called the feuding "insane," says "Dr. Murray will wait for a call as to where and when he will surrender" and adds if the call doesn't come he will show up anyway at 1:30 PM.

The problem for Dr. Murray -- if the D.A. doesn't file charges this morning, there's nothing to surrender to...

Stay tuned ...

A.B.

And now I'm crying again - I thought I had stopped doing that.

Nan: Yes, now that Michael is gone our eyes can focus on his environment, and we all see how crazy it is. His dad is even crazier than we thought, and so many things just turn into something just unbelievable. Seeing all this, I'm amazed that Michael himself could be able as well as he did.

He was not really his worst enemy, his illnesses were. Without them, he would never had been exposed to demerol and propofol, and maybe avoided being drawn into addiction. Taking heroin to "have fun" and taking demerol because your back and lungs are hurting like hell are two different things, even if they sadly often make you end up the same way: You take too much.

I think it's a big mistake to see Murray as only instrumental in Michael's ongoing suicide. Had Murray acted professionally, Michael would have been alive today. He didn't want to die and he hired Murray rather than experimenting on his own because he wanted to live.

Baby

Get on with it already

Jill

A child is not meant to pass before his parents, but MJ did poor Katherine and Joe such BS of the worst kind. Whether you like MJ, whether you like the Jackson's they deserve there day in court like anyone else and this is embarrassing...California has a lot of problems this is not helping. Michael Jackson's whole life he was like a "TEMPEST IN A TEAPOT"...Put the cuffs on Conrad Murray and be done with it, do the crime do the time...

Irene

I still don't get why the grief is so strong. I was certainly never a member of a MJ "cult".
Posted at 10:58AM on Feb 5th 2010 by A.B.

=======================================================
Yes, it still hurts so much and I wasn't a member of a MJ "cult" either. Like one of my dearest friends or family died and I never completely understood why the death of this man I never met causes so much pain. But it does!

That Murray guy must have had the worst night and day of his life, making so many mistakes...........
You wouldn't think it was possible, it's almost unreal, but it DID happen.
The question might be, were these mistakes really mistakes or not??

Michelle Holthaus

Hmm let's see Dr Murray administers a potentially deadly medicine, supposidly leaves the room just long enough to use the restroom comes back and finds his patient unrepsonsive with no pulse. How hard is it for the DA/LAPD to figure out he killed Michael Jackson? Ok I get it takes months for investigations to get all the fact straight on such a high profile case. But get on with it already! You got your evidence, what's the hold up, lock the man up already! You have no problem charging Charlie Sheen for having a domestic battle with his wife Christmas morning but you have difficutly making a decision with a man who took another man's life, wow I am sooo glad I don't live in CA because this thing would not go on where I live it wouldn't matter who you are the law is the law and you are treated all the same. Also they didn't have an issue when charging Michael and arresting him for something he was aquitted of! Hey DA/LAPD get off your high horses and do the job the citizens of CA are paying you to do!

hoocheekoo

In case anyone's interested, here is contact information for LAPD and the LA County District Attorney:

LA Police Department
Non-Emergency Contact: 1.877.275.5273
contact@lapdonline.org
www.Lapdonline.org

LA County District Attorney
213.974.3512
webmail@da.lacounty.org

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Looks like the racist liberals at NBC are at it again. Let's see if TMZ touches this one at all. Probably not.

Gone too soon

I don´t believe Murray made any mistakes.
Hallooo...he is a trained doctor. Any of us know that you do not perform CPR on a bed. Or make three private calls before you call 911. Noone can be that sloppy, honestly!!

Murray did was he was hired to do. His only job now is to keep his mouth shut and pretend noone else was in on it.
The people behind the curtain will help him and see to that he walks free.

And we might never get to know what really happened.

A.B.

Sorry about the sloppy English in my last post.

Irene: I did not believe Michael's death was intentional at first, and I still doubt it (who would gain?), but the many mistakes of Murray make me wonder. I think the leading people of the upcoming concerts were more worried about Michael's health and state of mind than they will admit, but I don't think they wanted him dead at all. If Michael was indeed assassinated, there must be some other reason. Maybe personal.

I am NOT saying this is the case, but the death is suspicious and Murray's actions insane. There just can't be doctors that bad.

The other explanation for Murray's bizarre behaviour could be drugs. Was he high?

moni

A.B., I feel so much the same. I haven't celebrated any "Michael-cult" either, but, just like you, I still feel so much pain about his death and can't really explain. But I think you've found part of the answer: There hasn't been a happy end for Michael. My apologies should I have already posted this at some point of time: But seeing his former concerts and videos, when he was so beautiful, vibrant and of an incredible physical constitution – and knowing how deeply unhappy, mistreated and, yes, sick he would end up – this still could make me cry.
I wish so much we could turn back time and have the power to give his life another direction.

track

HA. just read gene simmons interview. What a joke. This coming from a man that treats woman as a notch in his bed post. Nobody gives a S&*t what he thinks. He is a disgusting human being all around. Whats the matter gene? Nobody paying attention to you? Trying to get your 15mins and a couple of bucks off of Michael too?? You make me puke! Always have, always will.

hoocheekoo

None of this is surprising. MJ was arrested for something and brought to trial with no evidence to support the charge. He was acquitted but his life was ruined. Then someone admits giving him something that killed him and they can't figure out what to do?

Check out MJ's song lyrics. He describes it all right there...perfectly.

Eaglewerks

The Police (LAPD) should pick the good doctor up for additional questioning. Keep him in a holding area until it is convenient to question him. Then prior to any expiration of reasonable time to question him he should be arrested by the LAPD and processed for jail, pending a appearance in court in Orange Jump suit and chains for arraignment.

Hookyta

12. PROOF IT'S A HOAX!!!

The courts are CLOSED today..it's a furlough day! http://www.dpa.ca.gov/personnel-policies/furloughs/list-of-furlough-fridays.htm

Murray has to 'surrender' because if it's a hoax the police can't arrest him legally!!!!

Rock on!!!

Posted at 9:43AM on Feb 5th 2010 by PrevailingTruth

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-d-a-lapd-surrender-arrest/#comments#ixzz0egCM4ceN

Too funny!! Good post and you can bet TMZ is right in the middle of it.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!