Leif Garrett Charged with Heroin Possession

2/5/2010 7:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leif Garrett Charged with Heroin PossessionLeif Garrett has been charged with a felony count of heroin possession following his drug bust on Monday at an L.A. Metrolink station.

As we first reported, our sources say cops searched Leif at the Metrolink station after they spotted him shaking and sweating.

We're told Leif eventually admitted he had black tar heroin in his shoe and was arrested.

Leif posted $10,000 bail and is due back in court on February 24.

sandy

What the hell is on his forehead??

LH

IT IS NOT L.A. Metrolink station. It is Union Station. He was at the Metropolitan Transportation Authority because he rides around on the Red Line subway trains between Union Station and North Hollywood platforms to keep himself warm as he is destitute. He hops off the subway trains at the Highland and at the Vine platforms where he can easily buy junk on Hollywood Blvd. He is a very sick man and is going to die unless the Judge forces him on 24/7 monitor. Leif, we care .... don't let us down. Again.

Ziggy

Poor guy let drugs take him down a dark road of destruction and he has never recovered. He was such a beautiful young person with talent. He doesn't even remotely look like his old self. He was so attractive. The millions of dollars he made when he was young should have been enough to last him his whole lifetime. How sad!!

Homer

Fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug were the drugs.

Bernard

I really like this guy! He is SO funny on World's Dumbest! I wish him only the best. He never pretended to be something he is not. We all have our vices so I hope he gets help. You can do it Lief!
I can't believe Danny Bonaduce wouldn't let him crash at his pad!?!?!?

dan the man

dude is cool as hell.hope he gets better.. smoke weed bra not black tar heroin. what made him get into heroin in the 1st place back in the day?

kate

Leif Garret was my teen idol, the one I read about in Tiger Beat and other pre-tabloid magazines from the late seventies. Today the equivalent would be Zac Efron, 2 years ago. I think he was so handsome and attractive and talented. I loved his long blonde hair the most. I feel so bad about this situation. People, this is a disease, and he needs treatment and understanding and compassion and support. I hope he knows he is still admired and valuable and he can get better and he doesn't have to live like this. I will pray for him-Leif-you deserve to get help-go get help today. It will get better. We want you back.

King

Bonadouchebag is only in it for himself. So did Leif lose his house or something?

Care

celebrity rehab!!!!! Dr. Drew go get him!!!!!
And give him a Guitar... him forgot who he was...

Wanda W.

Good........ Lock that weak, sniveling, drug addict up. He's had too many chances to sober up. Now,he must pay the piper.

Lillian Gorham

Leif, if you are reading this, get checked into a hospital!! Then make your 2nd call to Victory Outreach. They have churches and rehab ministries all over the US. Don't listen to the scoffers and mockers who don't care about anyone!! You are still young Leif; you are still handsome. Please Leif, I don't want to read that you died! So many people want to see you well!

Jessica

Did someone jiz on his forhead before his mug shot or what.
Maybe he can provide commentary and show his own arrest on World's Dumbest ...

CaliforniaNative

This is so sad. I remember Leif from back in the day when he was a gorgeous teen who I had a major crush on. It's hard to believe it's all come down to this.

dj trailer

good luck man, hope u get clean

Tammy

WOW he use to be such a good looking man, I guess drugs can take it all a way.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments