Jackson's Dad Wants to Sue Over Death Photos

2/5/2010 8:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonJoe Jackson has just filed legal docs asking a court to acknowledge Michael Jackson's family has a right to sue news outlets that published photos of Michael Jackson dead.

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed papers with the court in the Michael Jackson estate case, claiming there is legal precedent for a family suing for invasion of privacy when such photos are published.

Although the legal docs don't state which photos he intends to sue over, "Entertainment Tonight" aired a photo of Jackson -- whom paramedics believed was already dead -- as he was taken into an ambulance from his home.

Oxman is trying to get the estate court judge to allow him access to medical records as a prelude for filing such a case.

kimmie

42. 36. for the RECORD:
a dead man does not frown. ( IE ambulance photo)
and mj was much lighter than whomever is in the ambulance pic.

lets get the facts staight first.

logic and facts say, that was not a dead MJ in that ambulance. sorry dudes.

Posted at 7:16PM on Feb 5th 2010 by hasil

UMMMM...He has a frickin tube in his mouth...how is he frowning???
Have you EVER seen a dead person???
AND FROM THAT PHOTO YOU CAN TELL THIS DUDES WEIGHT??? Damn..YOU ARE GOOD! WELL I sure feel sorry for the poor S.O.B. who had an autopsy if it wasn't Michael!!
This HOAX stuff is sooo ridiculous....FOR 1 minute think LOGICALLY....How in the world would Michael Jackson get all these people to go along with it??? Just once I would love this question answered!! You come here with this Gibberish every single day and NOT one answer to anyones questions!!!

Posted at 7:25PM on Feb 5th 2010 by Come On Already........

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/micheal-jackson-joe-jackson-lawsuit-death-photos-lawsuit/3#c25271145#ixzz0eiDZ6Vmx

I thought the same thing, no way MJ can possibly pull off a hoax like this, but if anybody could, MJ would be the one WHO could. By looking at the photo, it looks real. I agree MJ does look alot younger and I do see that vein over the forhead prutruding out. If you have no pulse or heart beat, blood does not flow through veins in the body. Then I watched the interview with Benjamin (the person who took the pic), he was nervous and stumbled during the interview (@ 4:00), "Chris and the other people that were there that day and the other day" what other day? Benjamin caught himself saying something he didn't want to say. That is your proof that something is very strange photo wise. Is MJ still alive, heck I don't know, but anything is possible and MJ had the money and power to pull this off if he really wanted to.

Lead singer for Eddie and the Crusers did hoax his death. Interesting reading anyway.

WATCH THE VIDEO

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Lead singer for Eddie and the Crusers did hoax his death.

Posted at 8:07PM on Feb 5th 2010 by PHOTO MAGIC

AND E.T. PHONED HOME. THAT WAS A MOVIE GENIUS.

For Sure

Good Evening to all:

Did anyone ever think that maybe Joe Doesn't want to move back into Havenhurst???

As to the Body....The distortion of the body is do to bloat...MJJ was dead when they took him out of the house...and by the amount of bloat ...I would say for quite some time.

Anyway ...doesn't anyone notice the distortion of his face in This is it..OMG his face was so full of fillers it was so obvious...and in one shot his nose was so tilted that is why he had his glasses on and the hair in the crevace of his nose!!

Look at Harvey's face today on TMZ live...Harvey is getting those Jackson cheeks....Harv... you don't need the fillers.... You are fine.... Just the way you are!!! Don't listen to the pre-teens that work for you...When u were their age!!!They should look so good OYE!

RIP MJ

For Sure

Lead singer for Eddie and the Crusers did hoax his death.

Posted at 8:07PM on Feb 5th 2010 by PHOTO MAGIC

AND E.T. PHONED HOME. THAT WAS A MOVIE GENIUS.

Posted at 8:11PM on Feb 5th 2010 by SISKEL AND DUMBAZZ
__________________________________________________________

ROFLMFAO!!!!!OMG my stomach hurts from laughing!!!!!

marson

It sounds like Katherine needs to intervene, and settle Joe down. He's making the whole family look bad. I would think seeing some justice for Michael would be their number 1 prioity. If he wants money tell him to go home with Katherine and she will take care of him. I think that's probley why MJ left the money to his mother.

dirty diana

he is bound and determinded.... FIND OUT WHY YOUR KIDS GONE AT LEAST DUMB F#$K ! HE needs to be put out of his and everyones misery!!!

lynn

Joe's determined to get some easy money somewhere. It's a shame that he is continuing to make a spectacle of himself - I'm sure Michael would be upset by this.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 8:30PM on Feb 5th 2010 by dirty diana

YOU SHOULD SUICIDE BOMB HIM SO THE WORLD CAN KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE.

jill92802

Dig a hole and crawl in, you money-hungry blood sucker.

kimmie

Lead singer for Eddie and the Crusers did hoax his death.

Posted at 8:07PM on Feb 5th 2010 by PHOTO MAGIC

AND E.T. PHONED HOME. THAT WAS A MOVIE GENIUS.

Posted at 8:11PM on Feb 5th 2010 by SISKEL AND DUMBAZZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/micheal-jackson-joe-jackson-lawsuit-death-photos-lawsuit/4#comments#ixzz0eiPRBDpa

Sorry, my bad, I was reading under Fictional cases. I do stand corrected. But this link gives real faked deaths, ALONG with the Fictional ones.

People do fake their deaths for their own reasons.

dirty diana

YOU SHOULD SUICIDE BOMB HIM SO THE WORLD CAN KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE.

Posted at 8:33PM on Feb 5th 2010 by JIHAD OF THE STUPID

you are stupid aren't you?!?!?!?

pamela

I have giving Joe a bad rap because of the fact that he did abuse his children...But he did make them who their are, although I don't condone his methods...However, I also see Joe as a father, trying to do anything he can to get down to the bottom of what happened to his son...Any father would do the same thing for their own children, rich or poor...
This whole case has holes all over it...Nothing seems right what-so-ever!! If this was my child, I would sue to get every damm piece of information I could to find my answers and sue anyone who gets in my way!!

tim

will al sharpton be his lawyer lmao.

For Sure

will al sharpton be his lawyer lmao.
______________________________________________________________

I hope Joe makes the announcement tomorrow...I will be snowed in and I will need some great entertainment..

Al and Joe ...Perfect together!!! lmbo

Alison

Those pics were fake and photoshopped. If you look on any of the MJ fan forums you can see them on there as proof.