Snooki Gives Philly the One Finger Salute

2/5/2010 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki hit up a chicken wing eating contest in Philadelphia this morning -- but when the haters started booing the "Jersey Shore" star, she promptly told the whole city to cluck off with the flick of her little finger.

The whole thing went down at something called the Wing Bowl ... on live TV.

So much for the City of Brotherly Love.

Stacy

What is a snooki? Who is this?? Is she a famous actress or singer??

~Garp & Triforce Luvva~

They'll keep going and going and going... just like Spencer and Heidi. Reason? People just LOVE to HATE these Jersey Shore idiots. I've never seen the show, I never will, yet I could most likely recognize them on the street JUST BECAUSE of online *news* sites like TMZ... who won't STOP reporting on them.

Could someone seriously fill me in on WHY these people are famous? A short, fat troll and a guy who continuously lifts his shirt? Hell, then half my family should be famous!!!

Mike

#9 is wrong. The weatherman she speaks of took a job in NY....and now is back in Philly on the very channel Snooki is giving the finger on. And # 11 is also wrong. That was 40 years ago, was a 19 year old Santa who said he should have been booed and not at the Vet as the Vet didn't exist yet...but why let the truth get in the way of a bad story

Gwen

What a low class act!!!

Fred

"Booed Santa Claus at the old Vet Stadium"

Wow?!?! Really??? Hey, I just heard that the Romans once threw people to the lions, once upon a time there was slavery in America, and the Germans did really horrible things during World War 2.

The Santa incident was 1968 folks. Here's a tip for people to keep in mind before talking out their ass about Philly fans, the Vet didn't even open until the 70's. D'oh!

Can anyone name a time WITHIN the past 40 years that Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa? Seriously, WITHIN THE PAST 40 YEARS? If you have to dig that far back for ammunition, I guess Philly fans aren't as bad as people try to make them.

Hookyta

Someone should refer her to the medical services of Dr.Conrad Murray.

Lola

after her 3 minutes of fame, wonder if she will do a vivid video.

Yvette

Thanks Mike and Philly Fan for the truth. You beat me to it. We aren't that bad here in Philly and they knew going in she would get booed which is why she was there. Look, the Wing Bowl now made it made on TMZ did it.

Maniacal Zebra

What a class act.

Can someone please punch her in the face again?

UpstateNYer

The class just oozes out of that ugly little pooch face doesn't it?!!?

deuceswild76

DRUNK>>>AGAIN!!! SHOW SOME CLASS SNICKERZ!!! BE A LADY...

Shane Victorino

#12, this was a PHILADELPHIA event, not a "Come see Snookie" event. This is an annual tradition in Philly that has been going on for almost 20 years. If anyone should leave it's her not the people who went to participate in a Philly tradition. Dumbass!

Kidaeshus

I've never thought of that as an urban colloquialism
but I think I'll adopt it.

Giving someone the "chicken wing".

I LIKE IT!

dirty diana

i find it hard to believe anyone eat more wings than you uglyass snook, hook up with tila AND danger then get ta f^&k out of here.

Steffie

I'm from Philly, and am SO glad she got booed! I can't stand her, or anyone else from that horrible show! They are "famous" for being low class trashy losers. I give props to everyone at the Wing Bowl for booing her sorry a$$!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments