Adriana Lima Stripped of Her Dignity

2/10/2010 7:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adriana Lima Stripped of Her DignityVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima is now available as a stripper -- or at least that's what one exotic dancer delivery company wanted you to think.

A company called Hard Bodies Strippers started using an old photo of the lingerie model in their new Super Bowl themed advertisement -- and surprise, surprise ... she didn't sign off on it.

It appears Lima was just used for game day promos -- her image no longer appears on the company's site.

No comment from Lima's people.

Ricky

Did they also use the NFL logo?

Jaime Fowler

LOL her images are still on facebook with there logo and number on them!

simon

THIS IS WHAT A BRAZILIAN WOMAN WITH FRENCH, AFRICAN, INDIAN AND SWISS ANCESTRY LOOKS LIKE. WOW!!!!

benny

Lenny

Is the hard core sex video posted on THE HUNS YELLOW PAGES 2/8/10 actually Adriana Lima?

anonymous

I know exactly who the owner of that company is and have text message proof that he did it on purpose. I also know how long he has been using her photo.. Its been longer then a day like they said. If her legal team wants to take action then they can get back to me. I would be willing to give them all the proof they would need and i wont charge them for it either.

Tony

Ok James D, sure you know the, you are the owner, providing the best in entertainment? Did anyone look at their actual dancers? PUKE. Well known, using fake pics on a stripper site, the customer's still accept the show.

josh w

Look my name is Josh Wilgoren.. My partners name is Jamie Leonard.. We have been in business for almost 3 years now. Plaistow Party Group is in fact a competitor of mine. He runs an honest business and has done well for himself. Look i have been getting away with stealing other peoples property for years now and nothing ever happens. My company www.bostonhardbodies.com has aweful girls and bad performers, so i need to trick my customers into paying for shows by stealing hot pics of girls from other sites. I am sorry for any pain i caused Mrs.Lima her photo has been removed except from my Facebook link on my site, and i ask James to please delete the text messages i sent him in regards to this matter. I want the situation to be resolved without legal matter.

real joshw

hey jr obviosuly that was a creative post, is anyone gonna be leive id be bashing my own company? if anyone has any doubts check out our sites
www.bostonhardbodies.net
www.hardobodiesstrippers.com
and call us to reserve the hottest dancers in new england all of our girls are under 30 and under 130 most of which are in their ealry 20's and very skinny and petite

Former Dancer

Are you kidding me!!! First off this guy does steal photos, all the time...he also keeps photos of girls up that dont even work for him anymore!!!! One would think he would learn by now, but not this guy! This man is not to be trusted!

ron

Well that really does suck,but I don't think it's that bad I mean she's Adriana Lima,a woman who is naked 80% of the time even when she tries to cover she's always showing skin.No matter what she's always naked,so why does it really matter I mean she does look like a stripper.

I know who he is

I know the owner of this "company". He's a liar and a cheat. Real s***. He's even screwed over family members who work for him. You know who they are Josh. What goes around comes around. I sure hope he gets his.