Britney Spears -- Maserati Test Ride

2/10/2010 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has to be the only person on the planet who test drives a Maserati by sitting in the passenger seat while someone else gets to have all the fun.

media_removed_tmz
Britney and her bodyguard visited the Maserati dealership earlier today in Calabasas, CA -- where she was spotted riding shotgun in the car, which is worth well over $100,000.

Britney is such a driven person.

BTW: Britney is on a $500 a week allowance and can't buy the car without a judge's approval ... and we're pretty sure that's not how the judge rolls.

Grouch

She may as well get a used Pinto.

Sin D

I wish she would hurry and pick me up in that ride for our dinner t'night at Popeys...takin her there for Valentines Day and all...then a little back seat luvin in the Mas....%$#$@& people don't wake me from my dream.

feebee

They always have to have that phone stuck in their ear !!

kettleoffishclothing.com

aren't we done with her already???

kettleoffishclothing.com

We are so tired of this girl!!!

cloe

Love it! Lucky chick. :)

KOOKY SPEARS

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me KOOKY one more time

fastdriver

What an ASS! Does she even have a driver's license? The car doesn't look like the back seat is too comfortable. They looked like they're squeezed in the back of a VW!

Jbo

She's probably buying it to give to her paid boyfriend/manager so he doesn't leave her crazy ass...

Nothing says love like paying people to be with you!

happy day

You are one stupid skank fool, and so is your family!!!! Way to show our children and you Idiot fans how Dumb you really are. The rest of us are just getting by and you go something this stupid!!!!

Mom and dads, and to all of you spears fans you better boycott this crazy person!!!

Homer

I always listen to NSYNC's "Tearin' up my heart". It reminds me to wear a bra.

edoardo

IF I WERE SO TIRED AND DONE WITH BRITNEY. THE LAST PLACE I WOULD VISIT IS TMZ

Party 'till you die!

No! Buy a really, really, reeeeeaaally fast sport bike! You won't need a helmet as there is no risk of brain damage and that mop should absorb some impacts.

CriticAl

Does she have her umbrella with her?

Chris

How is Britney stupid for considering a Maserati? I know she has kids and all but, there are plenty of celebrities out there with kids with Porsches, Lambos, and BMW's. Fast luxury cars. All you fools degrading Britney are probably just jealous that YOU don't have the money to afford one of these cars. LMAO. Just leave the girl alone, really. If you DON'T like her, don't click on the post and comment. Her fans and the people who support her should click on this post and comment.
And to KitKat and KettleOffish: IF YOU'RE TIRED OF HER DON'T CLICK ON HER AND COMMENT ON POSTS REGARDING HER. 'Nuff said. Fools.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments