Dog Chapman's Sons -- Back in the Saddle

2/12/2010 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman's two sons just dodged a bullet ... they will not get fired from "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

Dog Chapman's Show Is On the Firing Line

As we first reported, Duane Lee and Leland were about to get the boot from the show's production company because they were no longer working for the family business, Da Kine Bail Bonds. On Tuesday, they were given a 48-hour ultimatum to either come back to work ... or else it's endsville for them on the TV show.

We're told da boys finally sat down with Dog and Beth Wednesday night -- and after a marathon angst-filled session, they reemerged as Da Kine Bail Bonds employees.

So the boys are back ... criminals beware.

Katie

I wouldn't watch it Leland and Duane Lee weren't on it. Leland is the reason I started watching it in the first place.

G-Man

I think the show is about two steps below Jerry Springer and if Dog was to try and arrest some real hardcore criminals he his boys and that trick Beth would get their ass handed to them. I think of the show should have never been put back on the air because of the Dog racist remarks and how could he ever bring himsel to make negative remarks about any woman when he is married to a wantabee hooker name Beth.

Aguilar

Yes! Love the show!

Dirtbag

Who cares. They have become a bunch of freaks!

tim

chapman...Who dat

slowride

So glad Leland and Duane Lee are back. I like Dog, but his sons really make the show! Leland's my future husband....he just doesn't know it yet! ;)

vivian

who cares, hate the show

gimmeabreak

I never saw the show until today. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about since it's all over twitter, facebook, HERE, etc. so I checked it out on aetv.com, and it seems to me that it was the network and that loud-mouthed overbearing which of a woman on the show that dodged the bullet, not 'the boys'. From everything I've heard and read today, no one would watch the show if it wasn't for 'the boys'. What exactly is that woman's role on the show anyway? From what I could gather, she's nothing more than a DRIVER with a nasty attitude and a superiority complex. And when are 'the boys' gonna get tired of being referred to as 'the boys'??? Looking at them I would guess they're both well into their 30s. P.S. To the A&E people...make that beast of a woman lose the girdle. She looks like she's in a freaking body cast under her too small clothes.

valerie

THEIR NEW CLOTHING LINE SITE SAYS THEY ACTUALLY OWN DI KINE BAIL BONDS.... SO, I AM A DOG FAN BUT IT WOULDN'T BE FUN TO WATCH IF THERE WAS NO ONE TO PICK ON BETH. SORRY BETH LOL (NOT)

CriticAl

Yes! War Chapmans!

shay

Wow Beth what a greedy bitch u r!!! I think instead of worrying about the real 1s who make the show,u should b trying to b a better mother!!! Don't u have a child that u just totally forgot about?
Dog is so old that he needs to keep poor Leland around to do all the running!!!!!! lol

gabby

GIRL POWER! YEAH BETH!!! make Dog & the boys march like little soliders...I've watched more of the Chapman, and Beth do have to crack the whip at times..I believe it all a act in front of the camera..Someone said about SIMON on AMERICAN IDOL he tough on camera but in real life he like a baby LAMB..

Grouch

Just more bullshirt drama to try to get ratings.

Barb

I quit watching that show along time ago. Beth is s Bimbo, just nasty looking and Dog looks like he needs a shower and a shampoo. They look like idiots runninh around in their too small clothes with their big mace guns. They lead you to believe they are after a hardened dangerous criminal. Ha

Whamo

This is just another show that lowers the IQ of Americans....Like we need that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments