Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working

2/12/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still treating patients at his Las Vegas office -- and according to The Doc, they're all pretty happy to see him.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Doc Murray strolled into work today, where he nodded when a photog asked if he was happy to be back.

As we previously reported, Murray -- who's facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson -- is prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics as a condition of his bail.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Linda Lovelest

*** Happy Valentines Day from Jaicko ***

This guys star is on the rise!...watch for him...He may be the next "King of Pop"....or Justin Bieber...who knows...they are both young and ALIVE.

Life goes on.
It always does.

fan

MJ was humiliated by police & tricked since 1993.
He took depression/pain drugs long after the scalp burn in 1984, but
the media blamed his drug abuse on that incident.
He had wet hair while fire sparks landed on him;
his skin
was stretched to get healthy skin sewn together
soon after.
He was already on stage in February & June 1984.
He blamed the media for his own
mental illness & court cases.
He took drugs again to escape his own lies.
There was no injury, just MJ not worrying
about death
even after his face was swollen when he was
anorexic, drugged up
or an insomniac.

Susan Silverstein

To those who worry the Dr's pt's R out for drugs; I understand the DEA revoked his liscense to prescribe narcotics, so they will B dissapointed.

I had the strange experience of having been a pt. of a famed Dr. who was once a Miracle worker, somebody who volunteered/worked hard to serve his community. Did lots of free service to underserved. He became a Celeb. He got into a terrible sex/drug scandal. I thought he was being persecuted. I could not believe what the "allegations" were. Even when I learned some truth to what happened, I was still in denial. I only knew my very positive experience w/a man who saved my life. I was P.O'd at people I saw as taking my Dr. away. I hated the 1st woman who pressed charges. So did others. The Dr. got his license back & I was so very grateful to g*d. What happened, he screwed up again and he screwed up WORSE! A long story, but I feel for his patients because it is hard for them to reconcile the Dr. they know with the guy who treated/killed Micahel Jackson. I agree Murray was sleazy/crazy/incompetent but his past patients may be very innocent people who think they were well served.

This is a sad case. Two lives destroyed and kids are orphaned. If he did treat the underserved, as he stated, then this community is minus a much needed doctor. Neither Michael nor the Dr. were angels. My grandmother had a saying "you make your bed & you sleep in it".

They were in it for the money

I hope he gets an incessant case of never ending ass scratch by buddy Bubba.

They were in it for the money

Dr. Murray IS a bottled fart.

Eve

Why did Dr. Murray pump a tired, confused man full of dangerous drugs knowing the risks involved? MJ was his friend. MJ didn't know what he was doing, he totally trusted Dr. Murray. I wouldn't want to be an enemy of Dr. Murray's we've seen what happens to his (so called friends).

DR.MANSLAUGHTER ENIMIE

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD THAT KILLER GO BACK TO WORK HE KILLED THE KING OF POP SEW HIM KILL HIM DO SOMETHING DANG PEOPLE SHOULD CALL HIM O.J

Tinka

How could he work in jail???

Knock Knock

Working where? In movies? 24 hour people party? haha! Surprise surprise!

micha

i pray that he got smack by a trash truck on his way to the office or fall down the hospital stair with his head first

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24