Stripper: I'm Not Preggo w/ Josh Duhamel's Baby

2/12/2010 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

JOsh Duhamel stripper babyThe stripper who reportedly said she was pregnant with Josh Duhamel's baby is lashing out against the reports -- claiming there's definitely no bun in her oven.

The woman, Nicole Forrester, claims she's been bombarded with questions since the story surfaced earlier this week -- but Forrester insists, "I am not pregnant."

Forrester adds, "Apparently, because of mistakes I made in the past they feel I'm fair game and can print whatever lies they want just to sell magazines – I want this to stop now."

She continues, "This has not only hurt me but other innocent parties, including my children, who have to deal with the bully tactics of other children – that is not fair."

Duhamel has previously denied having any sort of relationship with Forrester.

elle

waa waa waa!!!

newton

anna

Then you should not have blabed about how you slept with a celebrity (if it is true or not). Now you know what celebrities have to deal with. SO tough SH**.

BC

She's the one who shot off her big mouth in the first place, and now she's complaining?

Moon

This a warning to all tramps that have children and no morals!! Don't sleep with married men and if you do don't open your mouth to the whole world for a few bucks!! Don't blame everyone else because your child is being bullied, you are the only one to BLAME!!

Stephen

Isn't this the same woman who went to the media in the first place? DEAL WITH HONEY. You open yourself to the nightmare. You hurt your children no one else.

samsfan

Now the stripper is worried about her children? She sure as hell didnt care during her 15 minutes of fame! I'm glad she is suffering...now maybe she gets a "very little" piece of suffering that Fergie had to put up with!

Brenda

Your kids are getting bullied because you put them out there to be shamed and ridiculed by their peers. No one wants their mom to be a whore or a stripper...duh! Go bake some cookies or someting..

mayerblowschuncks

Bimbo-rama what the heck did you think would happen after your fat celluite ridden a** was in a bikini tooting your own horn about sleeping with Fergie's man. That was f*@ked up and hurtful to her. Now your kids are on the receiving end because their mom is a wh**re. Please hope whatever check they cut you is worth the taunting, beatings, abd bullying your children are now and will be forever subjected to. You are a waste of space

BB

Well maybe she should have kept her mouth shut - bully away kiddies.

NickSunset

Forrester adds, "Apparently, because of mistakes I made in the past they feel I'm fair game and can print whatever lies they want just to sell magazines"

That is correct WHORE!!! and you are a stripper who sleeps with her customers the first day you meet them.

Pam

I feel for your kids because their mother likes to sleep with married men in hopes of fame and cash.

smb

DUH! This chick started this gossip herself. Shut the F up, Dumbass!

KKK

If you dont like it honey then you should have SHUT YOUR FACE and LEGS.. You started this so you ARE fair game. And your worried about your kids NOW.. Ever think about how they feel that your a stripping tramp? Nice way to bring up your kids... Please dont add a new one to the mix. LOSER.

ME

THIS GUY IS SUCH A DOUCH, I BELIEVE THE STRIPPER..FERGIE IS SOOOOOO STUPID, SHE KNOWS HE CHEATED... SO GROSS.. FUGLY DOES NOT WANT TO BELIEVE HE WOULD CHEAT ON HER, BUT HE DID.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments