Tila Tequila

Rushed to Hospital

2/13/2010 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila made a call to paramedics last night after she fell off her chair and "dented" her head -- her words, not ours.

videos
Since Tila tweets her every moment, she provided her own play-by-play of the accident. Tila first said she fell off her chair and "slammed my head into the wall and heard the back of my skull crack. theres a dent in it now!"

Shortly thereafter, Tila recalled the tragic events of Natasha Richardson (but not her name) when she tweeted: "I should call the ambulance just in case? like that one actress that died cuz she hit her head &thought she was ok but died later..pray 4 me."

Tila's next entry: "Ambulance on the way to my house. I could have a brain concussion and die ina few hours."

Tila's agent provided the final tweet of the night, saying Tila suffered a concussion and wouldn't be able to tweet any further updates. Tila was released from the hospital and returned home last night.

Tila Tequila pictures.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

J

LOL

Lisa

I bet next she will come out with "I lost the baby".

tim

does anyone smell a miscarage coming??

webjamin2

This woman is the most useless person on this earth.
I think a dent in her head could be nothing short of a vast improvement for this tweet twit! :)

Andrea

And I thought Paris Hilton was useless!!!

bob

1. Since she lives her life like there is no God, who does she expect people to pray to?

2. How much drame is there, when you fall off a chair and you call an ambulance.

3. How self important are you to twitter constantly.

HappyDog Lover

What a whore - using a somebody else's genuine tragedy to garner sympathy. Tila Tequila has always been and will always be a always be a pig. And she TWITTERS as she thinks she has a concussion? Yeah, OK, Tila!!

Jerry Martin

What a drama queen media whore. All this for someone who's 'famous' for taking off her clothes.

laura

i dont care if she had a concussion or not.. how can any professional doctor in their right mind not keep her in on a 51/50 hold?? that makes NO SENSE!

Dorinha

Tila's unborn child will survive this setback, for It is "The Chosen One". Tila's thetan levels are off the charts. Her child's birth will be divine. There is no father.

Many banks will be broken into by Rip Torn in the name of this child, whom we will one day call Savior.

mjd

14:57,14:58,14:59,15:00! Your time is up Tila. Now please do us all a favor and go away.

Mark

HEY! I thought she got rid of her Twitter account - or am I thinking of somebody else?

Corinna

She went through all that to get prescription pills?

Ironic

My God, why does TMZ keep feeding into her Histrionics by reporting every last one of them?!!!!

Oh wait... perhaps it's the same reason I keep feeding into TMZ's stupid reporting by commenting.

It's just a vicious cycle...

kassandra

Who is Tila. Sound like another Brittney Spears.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments