Beyonce's Dad -- This Might Be Your Baby Boy

2/16/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the alleged love child of Mathew Knowles -- aka Beyonce's dad -- and while Knowles has yet to take a DNA test ... we kinda see a resemblance.

Beyonce's Dad

Alexsandra Wright -- who claims she had an 18 month affair with Knowles -- filed a paternity suit against him back in October and gave birth on February 4. Wright's lawyers are in court today, trying to get Knowles to pony up child support -- so far, sources say, he hasn't paid a cent.

For his part, Mathew has skirted the issue, telling TMZ, "We are not aware of the birth of a child. Mr. Knowles has never had a DNA test. These rumors are untrue."

Celebrity Cute Baby Pictures

JackieMichele

how could that NOT be his kid?!?!?!

JackieMichele

Oh and lookie...I'm first. J/k. I'm bored...

Harvey's Mom

I think that's Destiny's child, not his.

imjustnoisy

I don't think it's his baby....the nose doesn't go together.

Sasher

Sorry but this is a white child. How can Mr. Knowles be the daddy? I think this is a scram by the mother.

babybush101

Thats jay z's kid look at the top lip

michelle

That's a beautiful baby...his or not.

T

I don't know if the baby looks like him, but he looks exactly like Beyonce, especially the eyes and nose.

Lindsay

same
EXACT
lips

uh ohhhhh Mr. Knowles!

freckles

What a sweet baby!

Bobby From NY

looks a hell of a lot like him.

Barbie

As some of you already said, that is one cute baby. All you have to do is look at that babies mouth to know who's the Daddy here. The baby has his nose too ! Sometimes one doesn't even need a paternity test to know the truth.

My son had a one night stand, the girl got pregnant, my son insisted that he didn't actually sleep with her so it couldn't possibly be his baby BUT he stepped up to the plate and was in the delivery room and cut the umbilical cord.

When I got the first picture of the baby I thought absolutely NOT his. I stared at that picture for hours looking for just one little resemblence and didn't see it. My son is very handsome and has strong features and that baby should have had some of those features. I finally convinced him to do a DNA test without the mother knowing because she liked just dropping the baby off with him, she liked the money he was giving her. Test came back 2 days later and the results were 0.00% that he was related to that baby. The girl was obviously in a blackout because she didn't remember that she slept with another guy the week before.

But if you can actually see the resemblence like in this case, you can see Knowles in that babies face without a doubt. I would be shocked if it isn't his !

King

Me no care.

friedlinx

They all look the same

stalker

HIS BABY 100%. SAME EYES, DEFINITELY SAME MOUTH SHAPE, THE BABY'S NOSE HASN'T DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments