Beyonce's Dad -- This Might Be Your Baby Boy

2/16/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of the alleged love child of Mathew Knowles -- aka Beyonce's dad -- and while Knowles has yet to take a DNA test ... we kinda see a resemblance.

Beyonce's Dad

Alexsandra Wright -- who claims she had an 18 month affair with Knowles -- filed a paternity suit against him back in October and gave birth on February 4. Wright's lawyers are in court today, trying to get Knowles to pony up child support -- so far, sources say, he hasn't paid a cent.

For his part, Mathew has skirted the issue, telling TMZ, "We are not aware of the birth of a child. Mr. Knowles has never had a DNA test. These rumors are untrue."

Celebrity Cute Baby Pictures

Sasher

Hey MightyMad,

Perhaps you may want to change your name to MightyStupid,aka,Mightydumbass, since you seem to think what your sorry butt looked like as a "mocha"baby is what all African-American babies look like.
My father is black, and my mother is Japanese. At birth, I looked like a black child. So did my 4 siblings. Sorry you didn't.
Now sleep well, moron.

Bren

I find it hard to tell with a baby this young, and with its eyes closed. With that said, it kinda looks like they have the same mouth.

stalker

ONLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE CAN SEE THE RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THE BABY AND MR. MATHEW KNOWLES. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE RESEMBLANCE, YUP, YOU ARE DUMB.

kassandra

Man up. Deadbeat

Mary

I hope the baby's mother and her attorneys hire someone to PHYSICALLY oversee Matthew giving his urine or blood, because Matthew and his family seem like they will do anything to make sure the DNA test come back negative.

kassandra

Since B is the only one working in the family, I guess she will be paying the child support.

No wonder B can't take a break. Got to make that paper.

stonecold

They all look alike...

MJJ

He da pappy Bless his heart sweet new baby to love

iris baja

yes,absolutly that cute baby boy is his cild and the dna test will prove it duh.

grantnancy

do dna it will tell.

Nicky Christophe'

1) I will never understand why people try to compare a child that you to anyone! At that age they barely have any features resembling the mother of the father.

2) Some African American babies do not have a lot of their pigment when they are first born.....so the comment about the baby being white is absurd.

3) Beyonce and Slonge both are lighter complexed and I'm sure when they were newborns they were even lighter then. It's not rocket science that a dark skined person can have light complexted children.

Nicky Christophe'

BLOSSOM

first of all. I HAVE SEEN BABIES BORN LIGHT SKINNED THEN TURN ITS NATURAL COLOR. BEYONCE IS LIGHT SKIN AND SO IS HER SISTER. SECOND OF ALL THE BABY HAS ITS LIPS AND SOME KIDS COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE THEIR MOTHER OR THEIR FATHER OR EVEN A MIXTURE OF BOTH. SO YES I DO BELIEVE ITS HIS CHILD !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4