Jesse James and Cinnabun - Reunited!!!

2/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James just called ...THEY FOUND CINNABUN!!! And this is the photo of man/dog reunited.

Jesse got a call this AM from a woman who saw a picture of the missing doggie on a flier. The woman brought the dog to Jesse's shop in Long Beach ten minutes ago. It was indeed Cinnabun and everyone there started bawling.

The woman says she found the dog roaming the streets in Long Beach "a while ago." Jesse says she was "cool" and he's going to give her a reward.

The dog went missing on January 25.

Cinnabun is OK, but really dirty and has lost 15 pounds.

jj

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS is NEWS? WHO GIVE A RAT'S AZZ? TMZ is gettin LAZY.

yeah....and?

I KEPT thinking about this dog!

I have 5 dogs and 5 cats, they are part of the family. If one is missing it makes you a crazy person. The stress is unreal!

I'm so relieved they found this breed! Gotta go tell the husband!

And....kudos to the lady who found the dog and protected the dog until the owner was found. We need more people like this, when I see a lost dog, I slap them in my yard until the owner sees their dog in my fenced yard, they come to the door.....and happy ending for all!

Maribel

we want video!

Politico Pablo

That dog looks really beat and is sure glad to see Jesse again. Being on the mean streets of Long Beach must have been tough.

karma

Cinnabun looks like she is saying, "sorry, Dad". Aww, good news for the Jesse James family. Thanks to the lady who found the lost girl. Now clean and fatten Cinnabun up, Jesse!

yeah....and?

Lets start the #64 Anne is an a$$hole club.

Besides, WHAT are YOU doing right now? If you are at a job, it seems to me you are no better than the people you have slammed on here sweetie. Gee, nice attitude towards life in general, can I be your friend, you sound just so likeable and all. I bet you are a hit at parties too.
Takes all kinds I guess.

TMZ, please ignore this awful person, and if you showed a lost dog a day it wouldn't bug me, EVERYONE loves their dog including people form Hollywood, which Jesse is not from anyway nice lady.

zombie_hands

CHECK IT OUT FROM JESSE'S WEBSITE

karma

I like to know the full story though, such as what happened to the dog's pink collar. Something seems hinky.

Wanda

EXCELLENT!!!!

John

Lost Pet Amber Alert

John

Juliette

What a cute picture. Thanks to the very nice lady who took care of her till she found the owner. We all need happy endings once in a while :)

WillOTheWisp

77. Lets start the #64 Anne is an a$$hole club.

Takes all kinds I guess.

Posted at 3:49PM on Feb 17th 2010 by under a rock

As you can see, if you look back on the page, you can't use the number that posted because TMZ changes them. However, good thing you used the ass Ho's name; it's really not Anne, it's that shi# faced troll that comes on here to dis everyone.

Matt

who found the dog ? woof woof woof!
who found the dog ? woof woof woof!

to aj, you are a idiot and you don't know nothing about animals size and weight! Dogs are bigger than cats duh!

samper

HOORAY! I shed a tear myself! Couldn't be more thrilled at such a great outcome to a sad story.

There is something uniquely special and frustrating about a pet that wanders off as opposed to one that has sadly died.

You don't know if they are safe, in danger, hungry, scared, cold, tired, injured, thirsty, etc. It's a horrible feeling to be so helpless when your pet goes missing.

I'll bet Cinnabun wasn't eating because she was sad about being separated from her family. I don't think the nice lady had anything to do with Cinnabun's weight loss... she was nice enough to bring Cinnabun in, why wouldn't she feed her?

But why so long? Didn't the doggie have her ID on her?

All that said, I hope Cinnabun gets a nice big steak for lunch today!!!!!

Such WONDERFUL news!