CPA -- Michael Jackson Stiffed Me

2/18/2010 8:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A CPA claims Michael Jackson stiffed him for years over a $60,000 fee ... this according to a new creditor's claim obtained by TMZ.

Michael Jackson

Diane Williams filed her claim in the Michael Jackson Estate case, alleging she prepared Michael's 2006 tax package and never got paid for it.

Williams submitted emails showing she was promised Michael would pay the money by July 25, 2008 but never got the dough.

Apparently there was a falling out that led Jackson to Williams, because on August 16, 2006, Michael Jackson personally signed a letter requesting that the prior accountants "cease and desist from signing for my certified mail..."

Jackson also wrote he did not want the prior accountants to open his letters or legal documents in the future.

Judging from the signature, Michael, who always had a flamboyant signature, was pissed.

Daphne Lorincz

TMZ you suck! How long you gonna do this, huh! LOSERS!

Posted at 7:06PM on Feb 18th 2010 by internal tmz losers

I'm still laughing. Your name, its funny. Nicely described. Oh, well, I'm retired, need to laugh & enjoy. You guys are funny. I know u all work for TMZ.

Daphne Lorincz

TMZ you're a joke, no wonder you have no credibility and everyone calls this tabloid TRASH.

Posted at 7:09PM on Feb 18th 2010 by TMZ sucks

This is too funny. I'm outta here.

wow

Michael Jackson is not a liar but many people lied to him.

The real liars should had made their job.

Super

scum bag TMZ

And yes, I'd like to take a look at their frickin' credit reports, tax returns...how much they've donated and gave to charities. How many orphanges and hospitals and third world countires they traveled to to aid and help those suffering and dying. How many FREE concerts they performed, donating all the proceeds to CHARITY.

TMZ internals, I hope your mother, father, brother, sister, partner wife dies today, tomorrow and yes...we will all laugh at that too.

TMZ FREAKS.

!

All his money went to the liquor store to buy jesus juice

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

34. Of course they work for TMZ, especially that OhWell, you can tell with that moron, fits the TMZ pre-req's, high school drop out, can't spell, always first in line to post to every NEW story. Of course they're internals.

TMZ FREAKS.

Posted at 7:27PM on Feb 18th 2010 by tmz freaks

CAN'T HANDLE YOU HERO WAS A DEAD BEAT BILL PAYER. CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

forget-me-not

scum bag TMZ

Hum, what would TMZ be with MJ stories, nothing...and that's where they'll be when this ends. NOTHING, a piece of SH@T garbage can that no one will give a flying f@ck about.

!

37. I wonder what type of education TMZ STAFF completed. They all seem to be spaced out on tv, and use elementary terms. I quit watching the show....stupid. READ WHAT YOU POST, and stop misleading the public.

Posted at 7:33PM on Feb 18th 2010 by mm

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/18/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-cpa-taxes-estate/3#c25593177#ixzz0fwBt22Oi

You are the stupid one.
You are on their site.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

40. F@CK OFF TMZ! You suck. find another celebrity to talk about. 8 months of this BS. MJ clearly is the only story that gets ANY interest on your website. Thus, he's paying for all your loser salaries (well, hourly minimum wage) pay checks too.

Posted at 7:35PM on Feb 18th 2010 by nothing wo MJ

WHY DON'T YOU GET THE F^^K OFF TMZ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. YOU ALSO A CHICKEN SH^T TO USE A FAKE NIC.

Reloaded

The cease and desist letter was dated August 2006. 2006 taxes wouldn't have been filed until after the end of the year. She didn't prepare jack...she's a liar too...

Marc

Just how long can these people keep making claims against the estate; can this go on forever?

Who Cares reads a wonder

HEY you guys are to bring me my drugs,STIFF me!!!! wow!!! how can that happen??? I DO THAT TO YOU

Duh