« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Wife -- Branded!

2/18/2010 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren may not be wearing a wedding ring, but these pictures are the most powerful proof yet she's behind Tiger Woods.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Elin is swooshed out in Nike gear -- the company that stood behind Tiger. It's more than coincidental that Tiger was snapped yesterday with his own Nike accoutrement.

The pic was taken as Elin picked her daughter up from school this AM.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stupididy at its best

Could you please leave her alone ? She did nothing wrong and you keep trashing her as if she is the one who cheated.
This woman has class and elegance. Yes she should stay because Mr Woods would probably go on with every whore in sight and the kids will have to deal with his poor behavior. Did you ever think about it ?

enuf

Seriously, what is wrong with her??? Does she really think she can have any kind of meaningful marriage with this man after what he's put her through? And don't say it's about money-she would have a boatload of money if she dumps him. And don't say it's about the kids-what kind of paternal role model is he to their kids? Which leaves the option of...she loves him and has lost all self respect. OMG-he has humiliated her many times over on an international level in that department. Come on Elin-take the money, the kids, and run for your life!

Lee

or could it be that they happen to like NIKE stuff, which might be why they endorse it! Some of the celebrities won't endorse stuff they think is crap and only will endorse stuff they think is quality.

dang people, this is business and if you want to stay in the game....you have to do the game. On leisure time it might seem you are playing the game.

yeah....and?

I suppose its her business to do as pleases but...

Is it possible to forgive a man for not one, not two, not three, not four....you know where I'm going with this.

When a man says I love you to a woman he needs to understand that word has many different meanings to us. Tiger is clueless. To me this is completly unforgeivable. To betray your wife the way he has shows me he has no idea what it is like to really love someone.

That said, I want to say thanks to the men out there that are not dogs. The men who everyday never hear a thank you for handling their business. You know who you are. We are lucky to find you because there are so few REAL men left today.

The greatesr gift a man can give his children? To love their Mother and show it, to respect her, to be affectionate, and to be FAITHFUL. Bringing in all those strangers into their life, and now she is suppose to want to have sex this man, wondering the whole time if she is suffering by comparison? I couldn't do it. I doubt she will be able to either.
He has destroyed that part for them.

Married 23 years and I'm only 42. It can work, I can't wait to see him after our jobs are over every day, I'm a lucky gal indeed.

who

looks more like she's wearing a bunch of free clothes provided by nike.

brenda

Where is basic human decency?

That alone would dictate she stay away from that creep.

I have lost all respect for both of them...

Sonya in Tx

Obviously....Nike is the one company that didn't dump Tiger.

My question is: Will she start wearing hewr wedding ring again?

Also, will she be at that press conference tomorrow?

Hmmmmm......

brenda

Anyone noticed how nike stands with the bad guys? They stood by the little punk criminal Tonya Harding too....

Em

Give it a rest, she is just dressing in clothing that has been supplied to her in the past, doesnt mean she is supporting him, or his sponsors.

I BE DARNELL

THE MEDIA....WILL EAT THIS FRAUD AND HIS CREW FOR LUNCH,,,,HELPING THEMSELVES TO / A/S H A R E ....TILL THE PARTY`S OVER, AND BE SURE IT WILL END.TIGERS DO NOT CHANGE THEIR STRIPES.EVER!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Support the REAL people that need it, not TIGER WOODS and Miss Priss Wife. These billionaires have more than enough money from people who could put it to better use.

Tiger's millions have financed his gold ability (golf ability)and his whores.

Stop buying NIKE and every product associated with Tiger Woods.

Stop fanning the fire that is Tiger Woods' EGO!

Start applauding the humans that bring REAL value (not Tiger's Bank Account) to their extistence on this Earth.

Oh and everyone rise to a higher standard for yourself instead of sinking to the status of slime under Tiger Woods' feet.

bruce

little bit of a stretch there . you think this woman wearing nike stuff wich she probably has rooms full of, means shes behind tiger. if she stays with tiger she deserves everything she got and will get going forward. i think she can still where nike , tiger the whole company. pathetic posting, im sick of this stuff and really becoming ashamed of myself that i still read it, it is so inconsequential to my life that i cant believe ive taken the interest in the story i have. thank you for posting that rediculous picture and assumption, you have made me realize how far ive fallen as a person to care about these people. this country is as full of stupid fat people because of these gossip shows and magazines, and im done with it . we watch there every move as if it matters when we have to pay our rent. we all need to get a life myself included. regardless of wether or not you have a good job, wich i do, or a nice home ditto, the fact that i take time to post on this site and read this useless garbage about people that wouldnt spit on me if i was on fire is pathetic. so thank you tmz for today is my last day of reading this garbage

brenda

Tiger is never going to be faithful to any woman..
Believe it!!!

aquanet

Don't think for one minute that she doesn't have her own deal with Nike. She's not as stupid as people here have said or like to assume. She can always file for divorce- that is money in the bank- but why not make more? Right now she has all the PR power.

She is so obviously deck out in Nike gear on purpose for this planned photo op. Believe me - she's getting paid. Doesn't sound stupid to me at all.

teenyz

Wow, great lessons she's teaching her daughter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments