« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pro Golfer: Michael Jordan will Attend Tiger Event

2/19/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jordan will be at the Tiger Woods apology event, his wife Elin Nordegren will not -- this according to Tiger's former Ryder Cup teammate.

Pro Golfer: Michael Jordan will Attend Tiger Event

PGA great Brad Faxon went on the Dennis and Callahan radio show this morning and said, "I know Michael Jordan's going to be there. I know Elin is not going to be there."

MJ and Tiger are famously close -- Jordan has been described as a mentor to Woods.

Faxon -- who shared a spot with Tiger on the 1997 championship Ryder Cup team added, "I think Tiger really wants some friends there. That's why this thing is really a mystery to me."

We'll see if he's right in about 90 minutes.

UPDATE: Jordan's rep told ESPN that MJ "will not be in the room."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gypsy214

And now we know EXACTLY what kind of "mentoring" Jordan was doing with Tiger - Infidelity 101, or How to Bang Multiple Women Without Your Wife Finding Out.

Dama

Michael Jordan to to Tiger!

MightyMad

Wait a second... you're not going to bring your wife so you can
publicly apologize and make amends to her, but you're going to bring
the dude who CERTAINLY got you into this mess in the first place?

Man, Tiger Woods is DEFINITELY not as smart as I once thought he was.

tibby

Of course he wants friends there. He doesn't think he did anything
wrong and if he hadn't been outed he would still be doing the same thing. He thinks that he so much better than the rest of the world.
I hope that EVERYONE drops him like a hot potatoe. He has enough money for the rest of his life. Give us some real heros for our kids to look up to. Tiger is a JOKE ( a bad joke )!!!!!!

Mikey

Jordan got caught cheating too! Guess Tiger shoulda chose a mentor who coulda shown him how not to get caught.

lety

Can't wait for this fiasco to be over so Tiger can go back to playing, most people hating and bashing him probably don't even watch golf, and for those like me who actually do know that Tiger is Golf, there is no Golf without Tiger. True what he did (to his wife) was despicable but thankfully (and I speak for myself) I don't look to no one but God as a leader and good example. I watch Tiger cause he's the best at the sport and that what I want to go back to watching..

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Can somebody explain to me why black men get stupid and crazy when
they get with white women?
For example:
1. Michael Jordan had to pay Juanita over $150million when she found
out he was messing with white women.
2. Charles Barkley spends time with police cuz he likes picking up
white hos for b**w jobs.
3.Kobe Bryant accused of assaulting a white women. Oh yeah, she got
paid too.
4. Michael Strahan had to give his white ex-wife over 1/2 of his
worth because of a badly written prenupt that he had put together.
5. O.J. Simpson....do I need to explain this one.

and now Tiger Woods.

Are these white hos worth the disgrace and humiliation? No. But when
a black man thinks with what's between his legs instead of what is
between his ears, alot of stupid stuff will happen.
It is right that one idiot supports another idiot.

iknowpopculture

To Ha!!!Ha!!!,

I cosign on that!

I'm Just a Kid

Why?!

MJFAN212

OMG LEAVE BOTH MJ'S ALONE MICHAEL JACKSON AND JORDAN DAM THEN TIGER THE 3 PEOPLE THAT IS BEST AT WAT THEY DO KING OF POP,GOLF,AND B-BALL

CTrash

"TIGER TURNED OUT TO BE A CHEETAH"... SHIRT

GET ONE

MightyMad

@Ha!!!Ha!!!:

That has nothing to do with black men... ALL RICH MEN ARE LIKE THIS. It's powers tripping for their ridiculous large egos.

BTW, you making it about your issue with interracial couples makes you a racist, just so you know...

Jmac

'Jordan has been described as a mentor to Woods',well that went like clockwork.

gutsygirl

Yes. Bring Jordan. And Barkley. And Bryant.
You are known by the company that you keep.

Melissa

TO HA!!!HA!!!

YEAH- YOU'RE SO RIGHT... WHITE WOMEN ""RUIN ALL BLACK MEN""...

you are one ignorant person. you are talking about CELEBRITIES- they ruin there own lives!!!!
there are plenty of white and black couples that are NORMAL families.. get over yourself, you sound intimidated.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments