Tiger Woods -- Back Home with Elin

2/19/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has returned to his home in Windermere, Fla. -- and his wife Elin Nordegren is there too ... according to an eyewitness.

Tiger arrived home about 45 minutes ago as part of a four-car motorcade. About 40 minutes later, Elin arrived at the house.

We're told security in the gated community has been ramped up with Tiger's own private security.

Security teams are set up outside the house, at the end of the street, and at the lake behind his house.

poppy

His mother must be "so proud" and his father must be rolling over in his grave.
How ironic that this is the Year of the Tiger for Chinese New Year.

DONE

WHEN DID THIS BECOME OK FOR REPORTERS TO REPORT ON? I HEARD THAT BACK IN THE DAY OF JFK THAT THEY DIDN'T, EVEN THOUGH SOME KNEW. HOW AWFUL IT IS THAT THEY ARE STILL REPORTING ON HIM NOW, WHILE HIS DAUGHTER AND GRANDKIDS AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT.
AND NOW ONE OF THE WOMEN THAT HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY INVOLVED WITH IS SELLING HER LETTERS.
WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT MAKING NEWS AND MAGAZINES KNOW, THAT "WE DON'T CARE".
I HAVE HEARD IT SAID THAT THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THERE IS DESIRE FOR IT BY THE PUBLIC.
I USED TO WATCH ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, AND IT WAS FUN LIGHTHEARTED STUFF ABOUT NEW PROJECTS, HAPPY STUFF OF THE STARS. NOW THEY ARE LIKE THE REST.
NO CLASS!

Trey Noran

Friday, February 19, 2010
Elton John now Tiger Woods, really?
Yesterday I spoke about the disturbing comments about Jesus, made by Elton John. Now today I have to hear a very non heart felt apology from Tiger Woods.

Why is it that one who works so hard to achieve so much and have the young and old alike look up to him, throw it all away for sex?

Furthermore, why should he be entitled to enlist the public to regain his loss when we should be spending the air time on something not self created.

Homelessness is not self created and our time should be spent on making a difference with the people who are humbled and would appreciate someone just listening to them.

Why dose our society want to listen to someone who thought he was untouchable plea for forgiveness, when we don't show the same amount of interest to those who need someone to listen?

allornothing

There's holes in his apology speech...Yes Elin did hit him (cover that up) Yes he did do drugs with Prostitutes(cover that up) Yes he did use poly max extremes on the golf course (cover that up)...He's only sorry he got caught!! And yes its all of our business because he's public domain , We buy his endorsed products which includes 15 prostitutes with my gatoraid, nike gear, ETC.. it is our business all except Elin who knows nothing about this idiot.

DONE

I'M GOING TO STOP WATCHING ALL SHOWS AS SOON AS THEY START TALKING ABOUT CRAP AFTER THE FIRST DAY THAT IT BECOMES A STORY.

I REPEATEDLY WROTE TO TLC TO TELL THEM TO STOOOOOP WITH THE ROOSTER HAIRDO GIRL AND HER UNFORTUNATE HUSBAND. THEY THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS IN ALL OF THIS AND SHE WAS THEIR MEDIA DARLING AND NOW I DON'T WATCH MUCH OF TLC ANYMORE.
OPRAH JUST STARTED A NO PHONE ZONE IN THE CAR ( YEAH, DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THAT), BUT HOW ABOUT WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND START A NO CRAP ZONE?
STARTING WITH TMZ

stonecold

Like I said before. If she goes back to him then f--k her, and I hope they BOTH die of AIDS...

DONE

I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER, HOW MUCH GOOD WE COULD DO IF THE NEWS SPENT MORE TIME TELLING US ABOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WHAT THEY NEED HELP WITH.
MAYBE WE WOULD START SPENDING OUR TIME GETTING INVOLVED IN HELPING TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF OUR FELLOW MAN, INSTEAD OF POINTING OUR FINGER AT SOMEONE THAT IS JUST AS HUMAN AS US JUST TO MAKE US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES.
I THINK I MIGHT START BY, AS SOON AS A PROGRAM MENTIONS SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONES PERSONAL LIFE, I WILL BAN THAT CHANNEL FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.
SORRY TMZ, I HAVE A FEELING I WON'T BE SEEING MUCH OF YOU ANYMORE.

stonecold

63. Okay, TMZ ENUF!! He made his statement, now please do as he asks and leave them alone. We don't need to hear another frickin' word about this guy for a long long time.
Posted at 8:03PM on Feb 19th 2010 by enuf

-------------

On the contrary. I want to know exactly what they're both doing every day. Hound him until he cracks and shoots himself.

ralph

and tonight, after all the family and friends go to their loving homes, the terror will begin again for Tiger

amy

ELIN YOU DESERVE TO BE CHEATED ON OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVERRR!
it s OBVIOUS she s just a gold digger, tiger cheated on her every night probabaly twice a night, and then went home and probably slept w/ her that same day.

she s an IDIOT, he s going to do it again and again and again, but this time i won t feel sorry for her, i ll just laugh and say 'told ya so!'

it s funny what rich people do to stay rich, rather disgusting actually.

Anonymous

TW should never have used a public forum to apologize that should have been done in private to his wife and family. What is most irritating is that the pr reps staged all of this along with photo sessions earlier and it was not sincere. Each time we purchase an item from a company like Nike that endorses this man, we condone the behavior it supported. That is a message that disrespects marriages, abuses women and families. It is not so much the man as it is the behavior that is a problem. There are other golfers to watch none of them profess to be perfect. Welcome to reality TW.

why?

We need to leave them alone and let them piece together what is left. I think Tiger was slammed so hard there is no way he did not get the lesson.

nje

did tiger not ask you people to leave him the hell alone? just amazes me!!! let him take care of his business, you take care of yours... his business is not your business!

beau

tiger's father did the same thing to his mother...

gina

Elin is seenin $$$ , she don't want too lose that cash if not she would do what any self respectin lady would kick him too the curb. i gusse it pays more to be the"goodlittle" wife i bet she's shoppin as i'm typin this.lol