Audrina's Alleged Stalker Flips Out in Court

2/23/2010 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We were live in the L.A. courtroom where Audrina Patridge's alleged stalker was being arraigned a few moments ago ... when the guy suddenly started flipping the bird and making obscene gestures!

In the video, you can hear Zachary Loring -- who was facing a felony stalking charge and three misdemeanors -- yelling at the judge that he wanted to plead guilty ... but his lawyer officially entered a not guilty plea for him.

Loring also said something about doughnuts covered in bacon and sprinkles and how the hearing was a waste of his time.

Also, a five year protective order was granted for Audrina and her family.

As we first reported, Loring was arrested outside of Audrina's home last week, after he allegedly showed up and started knocking on her door and ringing the doorbell ... a violation of the permanent restraining order Audrina was granted against him last year.

Lee

It absolutely breaks my heart to see people with mental handicaps act like that, so delusional. Hits too close to home and seen some of my son's court things go like that, but it was for getting treatment and not for harming anyone or stalking or any charge.

He needs help and needs to be in a hospital where he won't bother the people. sadly...but true.

justSAYIN

Since when do lawyers get to over-rule the clients if they are not deemed criminally insane? He said he was guilty, case closed!

HEY TMZ, stories like this deserve the...

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!! title

Sad sad

He scares the living crap out of me.

lost in lalaland

I'm not a fan of Audrina, nor do I think she deserves the $$ she makes for simply existing. However, if I was her, I'd be pretty damned scared of this guy. She may be an opportunist, but she doesn't deserve this kind of fear. Perhaps if she could just give up her dreams (dilusions) of grandeur and move out of LA for awhile........?

oL0

He's kind of funny. They should give him his own reality TV show.

buxxy

Yep, we would classify him as a 'number 43' - completely bat sh*t and headed in your directon.

Icebaby

You can tell that all these insane celebrities stalkers are mentally insane. 40 year old virgins obsessed with what they see on TV. Ridiculous.

jOhNNy bOttLeS

Pretty hellarious for a psycho. His fat lawyer eats donuts with sprinkles on it while he jags off. That was awsome. He might be smarter then we think

Gina2

Thank God This nut is locked up and Audrina can try to live a somewhat sane life in the world we live in today. She is a sweetheart known everywhere to be a good personall around. What a sad thing if he hurts her and God forbid gets his hands on her. My best to Audrina always , Be Safe...love her!!!

Gina2

Poor Audrina, I am sad just thinking if this strange weirdo guy whoever he is...actually got ahold of her or her and hurt Audrina... I am praying for her and may GOD BE WITH HER .....

sonny

Pretty funny stuff!! Obviously this guy has nothing more to lose.

Chris

Is it just me or does this guy look like Benny Hill?

Seriously?!

WOW!! I'd be terrified if I were Audrina. You can tell that this guy would truly kill her if he ever got the chance. He needs to be put in a mental facility for a looooong time!!

sarah

They need to institutionalize this guy, he's obviously dangerous and mentally ill.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2