'Top Model' Winner Yoanna House's New Look

2/24/2010 11:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Winning season two of "America's Next Top Model" has completely changed Yoanna House ... literally.

Yoanna House
The buxom 29-year-old former "Look for Less" host resurfaced at an event in NYC last night in her best "Real Housewife of New Jersey" drag.

Smile with your eyes, girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

roo

She took a page from Heidi - from beautiful to horrible in 10 easy surgeries...er steps.

roo

No, no, poster #86, Yoanna's face is NOT the same at all. Her eyes are now much closer to the brows, her mouth is elongated and swollen, her cheeks are hollowed out on the side and they are also implants. In conclusion, not the same at all.

s

why would a girl who was already a unique beautiful woman to begin with do this to herself? She's far from being ugly now, but she just looks odd. I would bet her own mother couldn't recognize her.

shauna

CAN ALL WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD STOP TRYING TO LOOK LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE.....just stop it!

DianaJ

OK. I have been coming on here for years, and this is my first comment - ever. I watched that season of ANTM and thought Yoanna was lovely.

I am 48 years old, and she looks like she is MY age. Actually, I don't really want to look like this! Scary.

Really sad that someone so pretty would feel so much pressure to look "a certain way" that she would do this to herself.

Not a good look...

katie

that can't seriously be the same woman! that is so sad.

Ava

Please don't shoot me for what I'm about to say but...

I don't think she's had any work done. Her face looks the same. It's the tan and the nude lipstick color, they make her look a little more mature. Her short pixie cut from before made her look younger as well.

I might admit to some botox, but that's it.

Sorry guys!

di

so sad #2; she was so natural before, looks un-natural now.

herbert83

Keeping it real, she look like a cartoon character, oh well you weep what you sow, I guess she was in to cartoons as a kid, ladies beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and she aint holding no mre keep up the good work

Erin

Oh, Yoanna! Say it ain't so. I thought you were the most beautiful girl--I envied your lovely face. I just don't believe that five years on a girl in her twenties could have caused such a change. Some surgeon somewhere (or stylist or whoever did this to you) should be flogged!!

photo

I went to her website. I think this is just a bad foto. The other photos are classy and beautiful. More power to her...congrats on all the achievements..god bless

Anna

she was gergeous, but now she's awful!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6