« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Women of Curling -- They've Got Stones

2/24/2010 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before the 2010 Winter Olympics, the sport or curling was just some dudes with beer bellies throwing frozen rocks -- but the 2010 women's teams have opened our eyes to a new breed of babe.

Olympic Curling Girls

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

damon

The brit Eve Muirhead takes the GOLD!!! give her all three medals. very pretty. the hair is just a bonus. is there a curling tv station(women only)? i'd subscribe.

wasted days and wasted nights

Now if they would just put their hair up in curlers.

Lisa

dudes.... stories like this make you look stupid. maybe the peeps in so cal are just getting around to the great sport of curling, but the rest of the world has known about it forever. While I think it is great that you are widening your horizons beyond Charlie Sheen's rehab stint, you may want to word you stories so you don't sound like such d-bags.
and i'm sure you will get a lot of hate mail saying it is sexist, and i totally disagree, i'm a chick and i think it is fine that way. you just seem a little clueless is all!

Eldrick Woods

I have been "frozen" to CNBC everyday watching Curling. This sport has a LOT of potential like Beach Volleyball did. It just needs a bit of marketing! These women especially could be making some bank!

carlos1390

wtf tmz really? gtfo

Geoff

Gotta love Cheryl Bernard, the two sisters from Denmark are pretty cute as well, but they use modified brooms for throwing stones which any true curling fan knows is a travesty.

Jaimie

What the heck? You left out the most beautiful of all...the girl on the Russian team (and I'm not talking about the coach). She is seriously nice looking...not just "curling pretty."

Derek

Way to be late to the party. It's all about Team Japan, too bad you got those medio girls on the front page.

Kevin

Okay, Cheryl Bernard is fine, but the rest look like they'd pretty lazy in the sack. Who can take seriously this sport? Shuffleboard on ice? Of course, i'd let any of them give me a Lewinsky, but that's only cause I'm sick. Move on to women's figure skating...that's where the really hot woman are located!!!

Kim

Infantile. TMZ this is offensive and you guys look like complete morons. Way to go.......

wikiwiki

Do you mean "sport of curling"?

Michael

The only travesty in this album is the omission of the beautiful Allison Pottinger. I'm smitten!

Gwyka

"Dudes with beer bellies"?? The author of this has obviously never tried curling and sounds like an idiot.

I did actually curl once with a "dude with a beer belly" and he thought he was going to have a heart attack from sweeping and another out of shape "dude" tore his ACL while sliding.

Dawn

Where's the caption for the no. 5 lady from China?

Lili

I know it's already been said, but TMZ - where have you been? Curling is not new, and women in curling are not a new phenomenon. Maybe my being a Canuck has exposed me to more curling than you'd get down there in lalaland, but at the very LEAST it's been an Olympic sport since 1998. That's twelve years - 2010 is the fourth Winter Olympics that has featured curling.

In the words of my generation: spazzes. Though for a long time I've suspected that TMZ staff were all born after 1990.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments