Octomom's Laugh Infects Daytime

2/24/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a Real Doll on uppers, Octomom Nadya Suleman brought her own brand of crazy to "The View" this morning ... where her self-proclaimed "obnoxious" hyena cackle took center stage.

Octomom: Click to watch
Whoopi's expression says it all.

Think About It... You Be the Judge

Just to let you all know, I had a real worry about my daughter and her husband. They were looking for homes and decided on two they really liked. Both homes were located in Orange County one was in OctoMoms area the other closer to the beach.
Mom won out after complaining about all the problems with Octo's area, so they bought the other house.. Their is a God in this world.

kim

LOL TEAM NADYA! YOU GO GIRL!! THAT CRAZY LAUGH.

dinosaurus

She is a special brand of crazy.

He's A Loser

Geez, she's GOT to be on drugs! What is wrong with her... ADHD??? Something is very wrong with her......

Lisa

I just have to say the outfit she was wearing was so so so UGLY. Than when she sat down you could see right up her dress. The had to keep changing camera shots so you could not see any more. If you noticed in the 2 part she was on she had her legs crossed. ( May be she should have done that 11 kids ago. )

dr cyclops

strange you dont mention the cow sitting to her left,,her pink dress was nasty and so was the view up her dress,,i almost lost my lunch...gross at least octo mom is hot looking and was wearing leotards..

Lisa

I saw her on The View this morning and let me tell you...LOONEY TOON!!! She's crazy and I can't believe she's stable enough to care for her children. She was laughing about nothing, stomping her legs up and down, going from host to host not answering questions, talking about several different things at the same time. I just couldn't believe what I was watching. And yes her outfit was horrible. Why wear that if you can't keep your legs closed on national tv. The hosts faces were priceless though. They were just as stunned as I was.

Abby

Watched it this morning, and there is no doubt that she doesnt have some madness in her. She cracks me up with her stupid laughs, she must be on drugs, no doubt

nodevout

hyenas sound better/normal than hers. she looks and sounds like fran descrher only more insane. whoopi's face wa s like wtf? LOL

April N.

She nauseates me like no other fake celeb attention whore.

Ms Kris

Can anyone figure out why this woman was on The View today? 15 minutes are up GO AWAY
stop GIVING HER AIR TIME TV PROGRAMS, come on

anon

she looks, sounds, and acts like that wrestler chick Chyna--they really need to start screening ppl for invitro/ or whatever it was that she had, she is clearly unstable.

Icebaby

So annoying. Hell, all of them are the same as annoying. I bet Whoopi can't stand octob!tch.

mss

My Mom and my Father in Law both died of Cancer. It is a terrible sickness that should never be wished on anyone. I saw the show and I agree she is a little loony, but Cancer is a little tough for making poor choices and being nutty.

jojax

#4 sometimes bad wishes can backfire...watch out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments