Nic Cage Indebted to Mickey Mouse

2/25/2010 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He may owe the government $13 million in back taxes, but Nicolas Cage managed to scrounge up enough cash to take his adorable son Kal-El to Disneyland on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

After having to sell a bunch of his homes, it really is a small world for the 46-year-old.

my2cents

He obviously has enough money to shovel way too much food into his gullet! Have you called Jenny yet???

balls

balls

Kidslooklikemom

OhWell

19. This kid looks like his mom (include color),he does NOT look like his dad at all.It is not fair that people jump to conclusion that Paris Jackson is not MJ's bio daughter when Paris Jackson looks exactly like her mom.See how ignorance people are!!

Posted at 3:17PM on Feb 25th 2010 by Kidslooklikemom
________________________________________________

Please Go To: http//www.ilovelittlewacko.com

We Don't Want Any mj Fans Here.

buxxy

That kid's gonna be normal...really...I'm not kidding...just look at him...there should be a law.

jetfanglo

rhonda you are soooo right......i luv nic......he can rattle my cage ANYTIME ! i guess people just like to rag on people because their own life is in a mess.....if it makes people feel better about themselves to rag on people.....then more power to them...go for it.....hope it made them feel better.......i for one am grateful that i am not one of "them"........

Darlene

Renee

The comments here are frickin' hilarious!!! "beerbelly", "I hope he didn't spend all his money on that hat!!", I LOVE IT!!!

By the way, Nic's son looks asian because his wife, Alice Kim is Korean.

Greg

Kal-El? Really? Dude, wtf?

Anyway... I like Cage and most of his movies. I look forward to future films... as long as they are not National Treasure sequels.

Why he is not in jail? Because outside he has the ability to pay off his debt. Inside, well inside the government is out 13 million bucks. The IRS is evil not stupid.

honey

Is that all the bank left you Nic? Those clothes, a 'lunchbox' and your funny looking kidlet?

June Vanatta

Nic keeps getting hotter and hotter every year! LOVE U NIC!!

Jonathan Cage

Hi! I'm Your Future Son!! I Love You! Adopt Ey?! What Dou You Say?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2