Justin Bieber's Sweet 16 -- Possible Risk of Death

2/26/2010 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber sent out invites to his upcoming 16th birthday party -- and while it's gonna be awesome, there's one giant string attached: A release form for parents that warns your child is risking death by going.

The invitation boasts that Justin will have all sorts of crazy activities at the L.A.-based party -- like paintball, basketball, sumo wrestling, laser tag, and something involving a "workout gym."

But kids aren't allowed to go unless their parents sign a waiver that states, "I fully understand my/minor's participation may involve risk or serious injury or death."

The waiver also states, "I certify that my/minor is in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent participation in the activity."

Justin has also made one thing abundantly clear -- alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited ... and if a kid is caught with any junk, he or she will be ejected from the party.

Lisa

Responding to the hair comments..I would hate to have my hair in my eyes. It does need to be cut.

jb

Sounds like it's going to be a great party.

Just sayin'

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks his hair looks absurd. Can't wait till this little twit disappears back into the wood work. There needs to be a law that no one can record, release and sell music until they are 18! Then we wouldn't have to endure his garbage music along with all the other children who put out crap songs.

atzdl

This kid is so annoying,I have no idea why he is famous.

K

OMG! that sounds soo fun! I wish I was going!:P

Bryan

lmfao Hope he dies somehow.

WHY?

I cannot believe this guy is "famous" . All of his songs Ive heard so far suck big time.

Remind us why he is famous?

Katatat

The waiver makes sense - I used to work at a paintball/skate park Rec center, we made everyone who entered sign one of these, so I'm sure it's not just because it's Justin or just because he's probably so rich now that if someone gets hit with a paintball and wants to cry about it, could make an absurd amount of money by suing the family and facility for a minor injury. Unfortunately this is the world we live in, this is a non-story...

BIEBER LOVER!!<3

This is to all the people who talk about **** Justin Bieber and all of you out there who love justin bieber and defend him im with you on that.........1st U people who dont like his hair can kiss my ass!!!! Ur just jealous that his hair is : hot,sexy,cute,and HOT and yours probably looks like ****!2nd All of you who dont like his singing or think his songs are gay have no taste in music and you r CRAZY!His songs r awsome and the best ive ever heard! He is the most HOT and talented famous teenager in are generation! He has the BEST LOOKS, VOICE, TALENT, AND HAIR EVER!!! SO STOP JUDGING HIM AND SHUT UR MOUTHS!!!!!! I WILL LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER FOOORRREEEVVVEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

jamielee

HI JUSTIN I AM A BIGGGGGG FAN LOVE YOURE MUSIC AND LOVE YOU KEEP IT UP XOXO

jon

k i went and i dont see how there was any possible chance of death the party was sick i enjoyed the paintball. no one was even minorly injured so i think tmz gossips way to much and wuts this i hear that jb is dead thats a load of crap.

alisha.s.

justin bieber you are so ****in sexy dude :0

SUELLEN STARNER

when your having a party, you have to take precautions. and that's exactly what Justin did. He's just making sure that the parents are aware of what the kids are doing and how dangerous may or may not be. Justin is being very responsible by doing this.

wowsers

Ok we know he is not dead but what about the Syphilis. Not only is this plausible. But I would think that given his recent exploits with his groupies that it my be likely. Google it and you will see what I mean.

kris kay

Justin bieber is a cool guy and is too hot when shirtless

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments