Glass Roof Gives Way at Celeb Purim Party

2/28/2010 2:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! OK, no it isn't -- but part of a glass atrium at a Purim party in Manhattan shattered Saturday night ... and Chris Noth and several "Jersey Shore" peeps were in attendance. Oy vey!

Snooki

NYC police sources tell TMZ ice fell through a glass plate in the lobby area of a restaurant called Solo, sending shards of glass everywhere.

We're told only minor injuries were incurred.

UPDATE: Whew!!! Snooki is OK -- she just tweeted the above photo and this message: "Its okay Vin and I are still alive ... Omg roof just collapsed at the purim event! We thought the dj was beatin the beat hardcore but nope,the roof couldn't handle snooki and vin ..."

UPDATE 2: We're told Noth, Snooki,Vinny and a few others were covered in glass and escorted to a private room -- but the party is still going on strong.

UPDATE 3: Vinny, not one of the Chosen People, just tweeted: "Roof just collapsed at Purim event.... I think me and @sn00ki felt the wrath for not being Jewish."

bf

Wow, "Jersey Shore" cast is getting around.

Ehud Gavron

When it's raining, it's purim.

justSAYIN

Don't worry their hair helmets will protect them...

Here we go again..

Their hair will def protect them, maybe we can send them to Hawaii; put them on beach, maybe their hair will act like sand dues for that tsunami

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Sn-hooker is a Jersey whore.

Twinker

Mazel tov!

that.is.all

Now we know what caused the earthquake in Chile.

Jake

oh good. my first thought was snooki. I'm glad she's ok! love her! she's full of life, and brings smiles!

she deserves the best in life!

ABB

Holy crap that guy looks gayer than me, and I'm gay, but not a flamer like him.

gottaknow

Damn, I was hoping a large shard of glass would slice right through Snooki's neck and she'd bleed out before getting top the ER. Maybe next time :)

Tyler

Damn, we were so close to never having to hear about these idiots again.

OhMy

I really don't understand, what's the big deal about these people that Snooki girl looks like Shrek's long lost relative. She is ugly as hell and has no talent.

Allen Ridak

Since when did Chris Noth start hanging out with Snooki?

Sara

Her boyfriend looks like he has cheek implants, blush on, and lipstick. That's just wrong.

Btw, I used to be a huge JS fan but I think their 15 minutes of fame is almost up. I'm getting tired of hearing about these idiots now.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!!!!Was that glass made in China? People in glass atriums shouldn't throw stones.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments