Simon Cowell's Chick Sports Massive Rock

3/1/2010 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors that Simon Cowell recently proposed to his lady friend Mezhgan Hussainy -- the "American Idol" makeup artist made a giant statement in Beverly Hills this weekend -- with a diamond the size of a fist.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The two reportedly began dating last spring -- apparently they both have a thing for pointy shoes.

Neena

Everything about Simon... his style, his comments, his demeanor, and his woman... screams INSECURITY.

Darlene

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats Simon!!!

Anonymous

I would have thought that Simon had higher standards then choosing a make up artist. I really do not think this is going to work.

ron

Has Mezhgan done any modeling? What's her age?

carol

I like Simon and hope I'm wrong about this. I don't see this lasting. She looks like she is outspoken but also not trustworthy.
Make that prenup air tight Simon because she is going to be looking for a lot of money and it won't be hers.

ONALEE

Posted at 1:18PM on Mar 1st 2010 by Sebastian

HELL NO !!!!!!!!

rico

Im going to sit back and watch another celeb taken down by another $$$$$$$$$$$ hungry HO......

trish

I bet if she performs bad in bed he is judging her.
"Oh that was absolutely dreadful. It was like a car carsh...it was like karaoke on a cruise ship..blah blah blah..like you are any good in bed.....Poor lady I'd be pretty self concious on what I do to him or with him.....Make it good so you get good reviews honey....

L.S

# 8 you took the words right out of my mouth..well said

L.S

She looks like a snobby bitch, poor terry

WillOTheWisp

How old is this woman?? She has the hands of a ninety-six year old woman! Being skinny is not very becoming at all!! She needs a little fat on her frame!

Oprah hater

Can you say "beard"? Wonder how much he has to pay this one to stick around and cover for him! Caught the picture of "Gay My Ass is Aching" (Clay Aiken) above. She must have been his "beard" years ago too!

King

To make Simon happy, she needs to be sporting a massive c*ck.

shirliana

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR SIMON. THIS DEFINITELY LOOKS LIKE AN ** ENGAGEMENT RING**.

iS HE ENGAGED???????????????????????

onenicedude

This woman that Simon picked out of all the world is nothing but a gold digger who used men all her adult life. she is not even pretty, short leggs, long pale face, comeone, he can do better, it seems the devil has blinded him, there are millions of US and english women who look better, younger, and with less history. makeup, no wonder she picked the job, she needs lots of makeup herself. I think I kind remember having seen her ad on internet looking for rich guys, maybe about a year and a half ago or more. Read Mark 10-12.
experienced women have the means to meet most eligible men and get them, their means comes form using other men before him.
Hollywood is full of game players.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3